1k mile vavle adjustment

Mopar Man

Well I am almost to my 1,000 mile break in. What should the vavles be set at with your Billet HD Big Stick cam? TIA:Cheer:

Im prob going to be hitting 1k miles this weekend & wanted to change the oil, check & readjust the valves first thing monday. Please let me know what they should me set at asap thanks, You could also call me 310-714-4932

Im not for certain but I think they are just supposed to be set at stock specs. .010 on the intake and .020 for the exhaust. I have heard of people setting them at .008 and .018 but I would just stick with .010 and .020

Thanks, Thats what I was thinking but was not sure. Im off work now & dont have a computer at home, so ill check back on monday befor i do it.

if you have the 181/210 on a 105.5 LSA then leave them at .010" and .020"

If you have a 181/210 cut on a 107 LSA then you can put them at .008 and .015 for a 10-12hp increase. If yo udon't know which one you have then you have the 105.5 LSA because the 107 LSA's are special order.

How is the truck running with the new cam? Have you opened her up yet? Keep us posted.

Zach

Well Im not exactly sure witch one I have, You could look up my order. My Name is Zeb Gates in CA. The truck is running good, But I have not really opend it up yet bec its a new engine & I am just now finishing the break in on it. Thanks for your help. BTW I know when i bought the cam, push rods & valve springs you had just got them back in stock. Thanks again for your help.