1st Anual Gator Diesel Drags

Alrighty kids shine up them trucks and smile big for the camera. I got conformation today that Diesel World Magazine will be attending the Gator Diesel Drags. If you see them running around make sure to say hello and Thank! them for coming out!

Alrighty kids shine up them trucks and smile big for the camera. I got conformation today that Diesel World Magazine will be attending the Gator Diesel Drags. If you see them running around make sure to say hello and Thank! them for coming out!

Great news....wait till you guys see my "Classic" golf cart.

:nos:
This event just gets better and better first great new sponsors Dieselsite come on board and now Diesel World will be on hand covering the event.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

This is fast becoming the event to be at in august with potential new national records to be set and the fastest trucks on the east coast in attendance there is no reason to miss all the action:nos:

There is no doubt in my mind this will become one of the premier events in the southeast. Especially with the friday night activities:Cheer::Cheer:

Got the new turbo on the truck and she is running top notch. Just need to align it, change the oil, change the fuel filters, wash it and rob a bank and I will be ready.

Got the new turbo on the truck and she is running top notch. Just need to align it, change the oil, change the fuel filters, wash it and rob a bank and I will be ready.
what turbo did you get a GARRETT:poke:eek:r a HOLSETLOL:evilLOL

Well Race Fans with 10 days to go the train don’t show any signs of slowing down. This should be one of the best events in the SE for 2008. We will have various vendors at the track so please stop, say hello and thank them for supporting the sport we all love.

The total purse as it stands right now is $5,500 dollars.

Well, i was gonna save the money and miss this one but after seeing all this I'm gonna have to make it and skip something else.

I would like to bring to everyone’s attention that we have made a typographical error on the Gainesville flyer. When I provided the information to our graphics department I gave them military time of 1630 as the gate opening time, old habits die-hard. As you can see it was put on the poster as 6:30 pm, this is not correct and the gates open at 4:30 PM!

Please spread the word to everyone that the flyer is incorrect.

Updated poster

GainesvilleRaceway2.gif