2-2nd gens for sale or trade for 3rd gen

DOODAH

Im posting this for a friend of mine, thought maybe someone on here would be interested in them...The trucks are both in good shape, and mechanicly awsome!!
-----
Trade two 2nd gens for a 3rd gen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys Im seriously considering trading my 2 2nd gens for a nice 3rd gen.

First one is my WHITE 2000 2500 quad longbox with 4x4 and 5 speed. Extras are Ranchhand, Bilstein shocks, 4 inch exhaust with 5 inch tip, Edge Hot Comp, O-rings, studs,Don M Mach 3.8's, Con OFE, rebuilt trans and t-case 25K ago, Mag Hytec rear cover ( Dana 80), leather, stereo with subs and amp, Jake brake, full guages, new II VP with less than 500 miles, full records since 72K, fender flares, 16x 10 wheels with 33's, Lukes Link, DSS steering brace, 3.55 gears, rebuilt front driveshaft, Rancho steering stabilizer, Viper Ram air hood, cab lights, vinyl flooring, full OH display with mileage and lighted mirrors, power driver seat, cup smoothie,under seat security box, red valve cover, Amsoil in the entire driveline but motor,all new coolant, and cab visor. Mileage is 259,975 and the truck is bright white with silver two tone on bottom.

Second is my RED 1997 QUADCAB (yes quadcab -converted) longbox 4x4 with a 12 valve and automatic. Extras are Goerend trans with triple disk convertor, Mag Hytec double deep pan, PrimeLoc fuel filter relocater, AFE stage 1 with boot, 370's, #5 fuel plate, BD intercooler boots with spring clamps, remote fuse block, Projector lights run on a relay harness, new batteries 2/08, Ranchhand bumper, driving lights front and rear on seperate custom switches, Viper cowl hood to be installed yet, cab lights, power driver seat, cup smoothie, full guages for pyro, boost, and trans, JVC stereo with Rockford subs and Infinity amp, Amsoil in the entire driveline but motor, new take off rear bumper, powder coated frame, Bilstein zinc shocks,wheel flares, Don Thuren adjustable track bar with 2 inch leveling kit, 16 x 10 wheels with 33 inch rubber, 4 inch exhaust with 5 inch tip, Cobra CB, bass gain remount switch, torque convertor lock-up switch, Billet cover over the valve covers, KDP tabbed with new seals, all new coolant, new radiator hoses and heater hoses, and air bags. Truck shows 259,450 miles and is bright red.

I may have missed a few items also. Im wanting to trade for a 2004.5 or newer 3rd gen crewcab 2500 or 3500 preferred with a manual trans and 4x4 is a must! I may sell both of these trucks outright as well. Many Many dollars invested! Both have gooseneck hitches! Both very strong trucks with great maintenance! You can email me for photos to one4u2nv52101@hotmail.com or call with questions to 563-546-7772 and ask for Chris -{CSNYDER }on other forums
here is a a few pix of the red 97
attachment.php

attachment.php

will get pix of white 2000 shortly

Worked for me..... just checked them....

Last edited: