2.5x3" S400 Turbo

KTA-Cummins

Diesel Doctor
Will pass the 2.55" slug rule for most 2.5" classes, and is fully capable of running the 2.6" class competitively as well. Brand new with a .090ar T-4 exh housing machined to fit. Dyno proven to over 700rwhp fuel only on a 5.9 cummins with no correction factor. $1000 It is pretty big for a single on the street and definitely isn't for towing anything but a sled so don't ask.

looking to trade turbos? Got the same thing, just with a 3.0 inducer that bushes down to 2.8. t4 foot and all.

I just cant run with the 2.8 guys and want to step down to 2.6

I am looking to clean some stuff up out of my floor, not just trade for something else to take up the same spot. lol

What no interest in a 2.5/2.6 legal turbo that will blow a 66mm S300 out of the water for a lot less coin? This thing is brand new.

wish i would have saw this a week ago believe i just ago believe i just bought the same thing from E.D. for $1800 but with a smaller A/R

what for fuel setup and cam did u run

It was a stock single CP3 truck with DDP injectors and with one of my cams. That turbo was originaly built for a nasty 12V but they blew it up and took the turbo off it and put it on their common rail. It is not ET but it works as advertised. I ran one of these on a 466 farm stock tractor 3000rpm limited and it made over 700hp as well. I say over because that is all my dyno will hold at 3000rpm.