2.6 Charger

That's a lot of cash for a used ghost turbo with its own posse... Besides the billet wheel, whats so special about this turbo?

This turbo only has 3 pulls on it. And its also a custom built turbo. They don't usually sell for cheap. I believe there's more then asking price invested in the turbo.

This turbo only has 3 pulls on it. And its also a custom built turbo. They don't usually sell for cheap. I believe there's more then asking price invested in the turbo.

I am selling a 2.6 charger for my boss. This turbo has only 5 pulls on it this season. We have been swapping turbos to find what we want and need. This is one that worked really well but we decided to step it up bigger. With only 5 pulls there is no wear on the charger. no shaft play of any sorts. Asking $1950 Shipped to the lower 48. no trades just need to sell!
-SPECS-
2.6 S400
Comp W. 66x74x105
Turbin. 83x74
Housing 110 A/R T4
HX40 flange

for further information on this charger please call Grant Roark at 417-846-7478. thanks for looking.

I think the changing information may have a few people scared. Can you give clarification on this?

Sorry about that. Like also said selling for my boss. Still don't think 600ft would be a big deal. But not try to start a fight. Just want it sold. Lot of money to have in a turbo to be sitting on the shelf.

Dustin if the fummins doesnt sell ill be hittin ya up on this. Bump for old roomate at wyotech and good deal