2.6 charger ??????

quarterman

Georgia diesel mafia
What 2.6 charger are you guys running and is there anything you can bushin down for this class.

i thought you couldn't busin down in this class wasn't sure thanks. is the htt pro street 66 what most are running that compete in this class

HTT prostreet 66 is a good street/puller charger there are better options for chargers for a puller only though.

I am running a II SPS 66 and this will be my first year pulling with it. I did not go with the HTT cause I heard it can tend to surge when street driving with your truck, and since my truck is not a full dedicated puller yet II seemed like a good turbo choice to me.

we are running an ht60 as a single because we want to compete in the 2.6 class and didnt want to buy the wrong thing the ht60 was something we had laying around it spools it with no problem

a local pull in tifton ga. we have a pulling league in this area called the southern pullers association but they don't have a diesel class we are trying to spark interest.

S400, or the ht60 should work alright. Get something with a big exhaust wheel, the industrial and htt are the same turbo and are week and have small wheels so they don't like high rpm's.

S400, or the ht60 should work alright. Get something with a big exhaust wheel, the industrial and htt are the same turbo and are week and have small wheels so they don't like high rpm's.

s400 and the ht60 are both bigger than 2.6 inducer how would you get around that

You have to buy another exhaust housing or use adapters and make downpipes and intercooler pipes for a lot of those because they aren't for dodges and most have a T4 or T6 foot.

a local pull in tifton ga. we have a pulling league in this area called the southern pullers association but they don't have a diesel class we are trying to spark interest.

Not to get side tracked, but where in Tifton. Im Rebecca just north of there quite a bit, Id like to come a check it out.

Turbine: 1.10, with 'divided' volute, featuring 'T6-style' turbine inlet flange (4.438"x2.75"),

Thats one reason there kinda cheap, not going bolt wright on and spool up for some will vary

Now there also cheap cause there mass produced for big rigs or 2 ton so trucks and up

Now that turbo I would buy cause I have a few housing that will work, still a good price on a mid frame