2.6 legal s400

not to steal the thread.. but im getting ready to get an s400 with an 83mm wheel also. im going to be running it on my ppumped 99 24v. pumps going to be flowing about 5-550cc of fuel, turning 5k and im running schied lighting 3's. 6x.015's. not sure on timing but im thinking in the neighborhood of 28-30* or so. think i should have trouble keeping that charger lit? oh yea my trucks a manual too.

What size exhaust housing?

well what is funny is im running injectors very very similar to what he is waiting on then... 4.10s 2nd high with 305's... am i missing something here???:bang:bang

If he runs 4 low/(6spd) then thats what yr missing

yeah i was there, i will be at jefferson county also. actually you were parked by the back gate and when you were pulling out onto the gravel road to go upto the scales or staging area my wife and i walked by, she has black and blonde streaked hair. we will both be at jefferson, you going?

my opinion- dont base any changes on that worthless track. it was so tight no one was pulling any kind of distance. it was even pulling the tractors to their knees at 200 ft. almost no wheel spin, pretty said that they let you all pull and then decided to tear 6 inches off the top. i think you have a good running truck, sounded good, didnt get under the charger. but you would benefit fro mmore rpms, try the redline, i know tj had good luck with it. what are your egts when pulling? that single cab green truck with the yank me pulling team sticker on it was pretty wild. a little to wild considering the 8" flame coming out of both stacks. josh

yeah i was there, i will be at jefferson county also. actually you were parked by the back gate and when you were pulling out onto the gravel road to go upto the scales or staging area my wife and i walked by, she has black and blonde streaked hair. we will both be at jefferson, you going?

my opinion- dont base any changes on that worthless track. it was so tight no one was pulling any kind of distance. it was even pulling the tractors to their knees at 200 ft. almost no wheel spin, pretty said that they let you all pull and then decided to tear 6 inches off the top. i think you have a good running truck, sounded good, didnt get under the charger. but you would benefit fro mmore rpms, try the redline, i know tj had good luck with it. what are your egts when pulling? that single cab green truck with the yank me pulling team sticker on it was pretty wild. a little to wild considering the 8" flame coming out of both stacks. josh

you would think that the green truck would not do that since he is running a charger that is too big for a 2.8 class:bang sounds like way too much timing.

you would think that the green truck would not do that since he is running a charger that is too big for a 2.8 class:bang sounds like way too much timing.

hey now dont pick on me. Thats my new bullseye junk turbo. Think i have a boost leak somewhere but cant find it.Atleast mine still goes down the track painter:shake: and i havent messed with the timing from one charger to the other. Dont worry ill have my junk at jefferson.

I am running a s400 with a .90 housing and a 83mm exhaust wheel and am having a hard time keeping it lit with an adr, just looking for some insight on what a few others are using or trying.:poke:

Is the 83mm wheel a bit large ?

hey now dont pick on me. Thats my new bullseye junk turbo. Think i have a boost leak somewhere but cant find it.Atleast mine still goes down the track painter:shake: and i havent messed with the timing from one charger to the other. Dont worry ill have my junk at jefferson.

I could take mine down the track also if I had daddy to fall back on if I broke. I chose a new house over pulling this year.

to big of a turbo or not, he had the fuel to push it. if tech let it pass that is partly at fault. that is if there was tech at the pull. i twas wild when he finally hit the throttle and it screamed then.
wvtruck puller- i have seen that truck on my way to charlestown middle school where i am doing some work for the ag teacher.

That's funny!

RPainter your red CR was a turd with all that work done! Green Dodge is running mean! Mean Green! Who care if he has family support! He pulls you don't! Don't hate the player hate the game! WV whatever puller! I understand people try new things! I understand you work with Disturbed performance! But you got to know your limits! With your setup up I'm thinking rpm's might have you under if you can't turn more then 3600. P pump it!

sorry wvpuller

Sorry Meant to tell WV2000Puller to p pump it! Sounded right but you WV's stick together! You two brothers? Ha Ha

RPainter your red CR was a turd with all that work done! Green Dodge is running mean! Mean Green! Who care if he has family support! He pulls you don't! Don't hate the player hate the game! WV whatever puller! I understand people try new things! I understand you work with Disturbed performance! But you got to know your limits! With your setup up I'm thinking rpm's might have you under if you can't turn more then 3600. P pump it!

first what has been done to my truck?? and wvtruckpuller is NOT the green 2nd gen truck. learn what you are talking about. his truck is a gray lifted 3rd gen his brothers trucks is the green 2nd gen truck. next time do a little research so you will not look so stupid. Thanks

What truck do you have ?

Sorry Meant to tell WV2000Puller to p pump it! Sounded right but you WV's stick together! You two brothers? Ha Ha

no relation, guess thats kinda hard to figure out from the stands though. id imagine with all the know how your giving me you should have beat me at some point, but im sure that hasnt happened. typically sled pulling is done with trucks, not a tdi vw bug... bashing and passing along obvious and wrong info over the keyboard is pointless, i think you should sit back and do some reading and maybe learn something about these trucks before trying to figure out what a p pump is.

by the way, i cant see one reason that why rob isnt pulling is stupid, its actually pretty logical in my mind. you cant live in a truck!!