2.6 part out

Prices are obo. Need gone asap to start new engine bud

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Had sent him a text on Sunday asking about fuel pump and covers and never responded about covers. Was willing to buy but not gonna ask twice and not gonna support someone who has screwed over other members in the past.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Waterman setup both front cover and tappet cover sold to burningtire.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172828

I bought the tappet cover, springs and push rods off of you. You sent a box with the cover and the rods a week or so after I paid for everything. I opened it and saw there were no springs, so I sent you a text. You told me they were no longer for sale and you'd refund me the $ for the springs. About 3 week's went by with excuses and I finally threatened you with a dispute with PayPal. You went silent for 3-4 days.

I had one of my friends send you a text with a different area code. You responded within minutes. I got that screen shot and sent it to you proving to you I knew you were still alive. You then blamed USPS and then blamed the lady from your office that was supposed to drop them off for you. The next day you told me you had figured it all out and I got the springs a couple days later.

Now here's where I made the huge mistake. I only opened the first box and made sure there were a bag of rods and the cover. Fast forward to about a month ago when I started to build my truck. I opened the box and the zip lock bag to get my push rods out to find they were just some factory Cummins rods.

I figured too much time had gone by and after the spring ordeal I just wrote it off as a loss and a learning experience, for not being able to trusting someone.

I can produce at least 4 members of this community that can tell you my truck has been sitting this whole time. And two of the guys have seen my pile of parts collecting dust. You can also look to see if I've tried to sell a set of push rods, or anything for that matter.

I don't expect you'll attempt to fix this. I'm using this as a warning to the rest of these guys.

Don't think I've seen so much complaint against a single member and people are lining up to buy from him. lmao

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172828

I bought the tappet cover, springs and push rods off of you. You sent a box with the cover and the rods a week or so after I paid for everything. I opened it and saw there were no springs, so I sent you a text. You told me they were no longer for sale and you'd refund me the $ for the springs. About 3 week's went by with excuses and I finally threatened you with a dispute with PayPal. You went silent for 3-4 days.

I had one of my friends send you a text with a different area code. You responded within minutes. I got that screen shot and sent it to you proving to you I knew you were still alive. You then blamed USPS and then blamed the lady from your office that was supposed to drop them off for you. The next day you told me you had figured it all out and I got the springs a couple days later.

Now here's where I made the huge mistake. I only opened the first box and made sure there were a bag of rods and the cover. Fast forward to about a month ago when I started to build my truck. I opened the box and the zip lock bag to get my push rods out to find they were just some factory Cummins rods.

I figured too much time had gone by and after the spring ordeal I just wrote it off as a loss and a learning experience, for not being able to trusting someone.

I can produce at least 4 members of this community that can tell you my truck has been sitting this whole time. And two of the guys have seen my pile of parts collecting dust. You can also look to see if I've tried to sell a set of push rods, or anything for that matter.

I don't expect you'll attempt to fix this. I'm using this as a warning to the rest of these guys.
I'm def not the type of person to do that what so ever, text me your info and address and I'll order you a brand new set and have them drop shipped to you, just don't make sense, I don't have any stocks laying around that I would have shipped. My number is 8133881126. I'm not going to screw over anyone what so ever. And pics of what rods I shipped to you

I sent him a text. He says he's going to make this right. I'll let you guys know when he comes threw.

I just received a screen shot from the seller. A set is being shipped directly to me.

I'd like to thank him for taking care of this in the way he did.