2.8 Charger K31 New parts

carfichris

CNC'ing my life away
I have a fresh K31 ready to go for this season. New compressor cover and New 71mm wheel. New 1.1 A/R T-4 turbine housing and New 86mm turbine wheel. Also comes with a USED 26cm housing if you want to build a small twin set. This turbo has not been run and all the parts are brand new. If your looking at others out there like this in the $2200 new and $1700-1800 used range, this one is a steal at $1500. Its located in Grand Rapids Michigan 49418 and shipping will be determined case by case. Pics can be emailed out.

PM or call 616-608-2977 Chris

I also have a T-4 wastegate plate and billet wastegate if you really want to lean on it. Also have a Big foot manifold if your wanting an entirely new set-up.

Someone should jump on that. That is well below distributor cost!

How much for the manifold?

The manifold is new but I really only put it up there to go as part of the whole package. Turbo, wastegate set up and manifold. I could even fab up the down pipe and coating options are out there too. I guess it all depends on what someone is looking for.

Pictures

Here are pictures of the charger for those who PM'd about them. I responded with them but also figured everyone should see them. Chris

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 157
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 140
I will get some up here......and the manifold is a new ATS Bigfoot

It would work on Duramax.......I just happen to know a guy....The other Cummins stuff is available and could go as a package but theCharger was planned to go alone.

So from what I gather a K31 is the same as a A5000? Or just this charger is the same? I guess this one would be a better deal because it comes with two turbine housings.

A standard K31 is not but like an A5000 this one has been changed to spool quicker and still flow well. A few shops sell them this way but for alot bigger price tag. The extra turbine housing is an added bonus.

GRotman, I like your aviatar! I have one of those for real in my spare bedroom......a T-106!

Jim