2000 Cummins Power MODS huge LOT

RamblinFever01

Professional Money Waster
Hey Guys... times are bad and here comes a list of mods that came off a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 24 valve... most parts are newer with only a couple hooks on them and low miles.... going to return truck to stock and sell er.... here goes....

ATS 5000 and downpipe for $1,450...

Blue Chip Fueling Performance Box... 900

Smarty... 500

and.....

I also have access to some 150 injectors that belong to a buddy of mine that he wants to sell with flow tubes and fuel lines but he wants 750 and stock parts too... he also has two edge comp boxes that he wants 450 a piece for if you all are interested in that deal that he has...

also have a brand new set of recon smoked cab lights for 94-02 dodge rams never installed new in package

i think by the time i got them they were 80-90 bucks last year but i was goin to install them and never did and theyve just been sittin in my garage ill take 60 plus shipping to where ever for them

no one wants an A5K w/ downpipe or a blue chip? lol may have the smarty and cab lites sold though but ill keep yall posted...

ok still got all this crap( besides a possible sale on smarty, ill get with ya soon bill) are my prices out of line on the rest???

well smarty was sold while I was at work today I just got message and money but I still got rest of this stuff make me an offer...

You wouldnt be interested in trading for some other turbo would you. I have two different hx50's. One is a 66mm and one is a 71mm?

In response to the last 3 posts about my items... As much as I'd like to bargain with people on the turbo I really can't because I have just got the expensive A5K sittin there.... a sledpuller 66 back on my truck... a stage 3 garrett ball bearing on my other truck.... So I must try to sell it instead of trade...

The bluechip box is FMS and not a redline...

The cab lites are for 99-02....

thank you all

like i said those injectors lines and flow tubes are not mine they are a buddy of mines but he did say they are the .093 lines that says he has 460 in and he wants 400... they are his and he paid what he said he paid and wants 400 and since they are not mine I cant negotiate on those particular parts but i hope that was the info. you needed if you want them I will let him know

a5k & downpipe...1300...
blue chip...800...
thats best I can come down off them I guess I got too much in em'

Back