2000 Cummins Power MODS huge LOT

I can try to post pictures of it... I bought the A5K from a buddy of mine who bought it brand new last year and he didn't have it on his truck but a couple months because it was too big of a turbo for his truck and he couldnt light it very well... So I decided to buy it from him and I pulled 6 pulls with it and drove some in town before I put the 66 back on... It is clean and comes with the downpipe for my price... Next to no shaft play it is in a box in the heated garage any more specific questions just ask

the 150s are my buddys and according to him they are Edge Jammer and to my knowledge he hasnt installed the lines...

actually truck that these parts are off of is already gone... just have these parts that we got listed is what we have...

Sorry Smoot not that you'd need them now but I neglected this thread after awhile but the tubes and injectors are gone...

Hey bud, I do not still have the blue box for sale, Sorry... BUT I have a friend who MAY have one for sale because I know he mentioned trying to get rid of it a bit ago- I put in a text to him to see if he has it and the price- when I get a response I will pm you or post it on this thread. Thanks

Back