2000 F350 w/ a 12 valve

Very nice job very clean. But I can't see the pics of the truck, all I see is Boobis and ass.

Ha Ha my buddy blew up his PSD a few months ago and we are in the process of putting a 12V in it.One day he shows up to the shop with a picture of a SD with a 12V in it and puts it on his windsheild above the engine compartment for "Inspiration" I now know where he got the picture from.LOL.Your conversion looks great.Awesome job.

Thanks alot guys. I like the twin setup a LOT! I think the 40 is a little small, but for now its doing its job well. Plus I really do not want to have to change all the pipes around. They are all powder coated and just look too nice!

anyone know were im suppose to have them shorten my rear drive shaft its a 2 piece?i have a 2000 f-250 ext. cab, long bed its got a 12valve in it.

Do away with the 2-piece shaft and get a one piece made! I had mine made right after I bought the truck and lifted it. I never could stop it from shaking when under a hard load...After the one piece was installed it never shook again!!! And there was enough play to allow me to move the tranny mount back about 3/4"!

anyone know were the coolant sensor wires go to on the pcm?i have a 2000 super duty that had a 7.3 in it truck is up and running just the coolant gauge isnt working yet. any help would be good thank you

It is only one wire. It is the RD/WH wire and you should find it coming out of the large square connector that was on the valve cover of the 7.3. Use the original sending unit and it should plug right back in! If you have done away with all that then it would be the same color wire coming out of the #9 hole on the PCM. Also do not use thread tape on the sensor as it measures resistance to ground.

It is only one wire. It is the RD/WH wire and you should find it coming out of the large square connector that was on the valve cover of the 7.3. Use the original sending unit and it should plug right back in! If you have done away with all that then it would be the same color wire coming out of the #9 hole on the PCM. Also do not use thread tape on the sensor as it measures resistance to ground.

thank you for the help :Cheer: