2000 Ford Pulling Truck Chassis FOR SALE!

HotRodTractor

Overfueled? Maybe?
2000 Ford 4x4 Regular Cab Pulling Truck Chassis
Dana 80 Cab and Chassis Dually rear Axle 3.73 Welded diff.
Dana 60 Front Axle Warn hubs 3.73 Welded Diff
ZF 6 speed tranny
Np271 Transfer case
1480 yokes on rear driveshaft
Rear driveshaft loops
Class 5 pulling hitch, rear roll pan, sled stops
Rear Suspension stops, front weight bracket, Traction bars
33" Truxxus STS tires on 16" 058 American Eagles - Like new, cutting edge on two tires a little rounded
35" BFG ATs on 16.5" Welds
New never installed Stroud transmission blanket
3"body lift to make it easier to work on - Heater box was removed for same reason.
F550 Springs in Rear
Stewart Warner gauges, two boost, two pyro, and digital tach, mounted on dash
5" miter cut stacks

Drop in an engine, clutch and add some weight and your ready to go!

$9000

I'm building a new chassis to go pulling next season and need to liquidate this one. Can work with buyer and make this truck ready for the track for the 2009 season. This truck is currently on the pulling track and can be seen. I will get some recent pictures of the truck posted up in the next few days. I'm planning on having the truck at Schied's.

Jason

i really want this. it would save me so much time and money converting my ford over. i just dont have 9K to spare. want engine do you have in it now?

Its has my fully built 7.3 PSD in it right now. But my engine and future plans have outgrown the drivetrain so it is time for me to step it up.

i got an 01raptor 660

Sorry no thanks.

Let me clarify. I am interested in full size pick ups, any make, model, or year. Even classics and antiques. Two cylinder John Deere Tractors and equipment, shop equipment, classic cars, muscle cars, diesel engines and drive trains, and just on the chance of someone having an SCS drop box and zero drag reverser.

Jason

I have a John Deere display tractor (full engine cutaway) I'll trade you for it. The tractor is stored at a friends house, I can get it when he's out of town. I heard it's pretty rare!:hehe:

Gee John, I think I have one of those...... so I'm good..... Thanks though! :D

Jason

i got 2 truck 78 f150 4x4 8ft stepside and a 79 chevy pro street with 468bbc

TTT. Ok guys If someone supplies the engine parts I will do the install for free! Willing to negotiate.....