2000 Jetta ALH build thread

Mk3 sold! Found the next car already and he accepted my offer. Heading to Philadelphia PA next weekend.

You suck LOL :hehe:

Need this DAMN ford to sell to free up some spending money on my Golf :evil

Well the new daily is home

IMG_20150131_202419900.jpg

Naaa.... It should be done here in a couple weeks... Full paint job with a bunch of changes... I don't wanna make a big project out of it so it's staying simple. The jetta is under the knife right now too... Will be done next year Lol

Got me a new toy. Just in time to finish up the golf and start the jetta project. Traded my Dana 60 for it. i think I got a good deal LOL

IMG_20150605_080512.jpg

I really wish I had something like that, would make my life a lot easier lol

Thanks guys!!

retail number is 15-- something. I got mine for nothing really. traded some extra parts laying around the house. if your concrete is level its not bad. rated at 6000lbs...

I love it.. makes everything a ton easier

only issue I have is 5in of ground clearance. I have nothing like that lol. gotta get a 4x6x12 and make some better ramps

small update on the car... blew the turbo finally on it.

LOL

soooooo... billet wheel 17/22 ordered, ilovetacotaco SMIC with OEM 3 bar map, IDParts intercooler piping kit, OMI intake from IDParts, EGR cooler delete, EGR valve delete, and a few other things are now ordered for the jetta...

IMG_20151004_181042038.jpg

This was the day before I blew the turbo... Hopefully going to get this on the road soon again. Everything is ordered. Will be light on fueling till a retune and race injectors...

Thanks David!!

Pd150 intake manifold and race pipe, head studs, PD lift pump also... Race 520 injectors are planned. Trying to do this car right.

Man I've always hated those hipster gti wheels. VW should have stuck with the MKIV wheels LOL

Not my favorite wheels either but I was not going to make the man feel bad. Lol