2000 tdi few mods in NJ

I'd spend it if it were local... or if it was proven to me that it would make the trip from NJ to TX without any troubles :D

There's not a doubt in my mind it would make it with out a prob. The only prob is i cant miss any school so i would have to leave on a Friday night and i would have to be back by Sunday night and its roughly a 30 hour drive to Texas and i dont know how long the plane ride is plus time waiting in the airport. i have a time frame of about 48hours i would need every min of it lol.

Would you be interested in a trade for a 99 F-350 Powerstoke with a 9' Fisher plow???

There's not a doubt in my mind it would make it with out a prob. The only prob is i cant miss any school so i would have to leave on a Friday night and i would have to be back by Sunday night and its roughly a 30 hour drive to Texas and i dont know how long the plane ride is plus time waiting in the airport. i have a time frame of about 48hours i would need every min of it lol.

lol, yeah, that would be a beat-down of a weekend :(

If you still have it come winter break or something. let me know. things might have changed.

i wish i saw this car wen i was lookin. bump for ya. love to have it