2001 2500 ext cab sport FS PPUMP!

Everything is new on this truck, don't be scared of the miles, this is a solid, good running truck

posted with CompD mobile

you say it has paint imperfections and rock chips, could you post some pics of them?

i built the truck and it has alot more in it then 500hp... there is a few imperfections but sure does clean up nice

And my offer still stands... would love to have it back

Thanks rocket, and yea this truck has some go for sure. as far as mileage goes thats not even a worry on this one ive had it on multiple 10-12 hr road trips without any hiccups

sorry cant take 10k squizz too big of a hit

Attachments

• 111001_174727.jpg
    111001_174727.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 111001_174753.jpg
    111001_174753.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
truck can also be picked up in IL or anywhere in between at the end of the month

This truck is a solid built no bull**** truck. Has all the good stuff and it gets good mileage. If I didn't just put an offer in on a house this thing would be sitting next to my half ton, hell if in 2 months he still has it, it will be.

Miles only matter to banks, bearings, and steering components. It's all mechanical. As Ole Red Rocket said, there is more in it than 500hp, but it drives so nice at this level we didn't screw with it. It has tons more fuel left. Honestly it needs more air but with the plate set back it drives perfect.

The body is in great shape, just has normal rock chips from driving. Joe is just being transparent and doesn't want anyone to be disappointed. One ride in this truck and you'll buy it.

Forgot to add, he fixed most of the oil leak. I think he just copied that info from when he bought it.

It also now has 181 DVs.

Thanks buddy! yea I guarantee no one is getting a raw deal on this truck I have tried to describe its flaws as best a possible (the few it has)

Bump may consider trades on a stocker make some offers guys. I have two weeks left in the states

Just bring it here and I'll keep it until you get back, I won't even charge you much.....bump!

posted with CompD mobile

Dammit! If you could wait till december! Leave Jerry with a Power of Attorney haha...