2001 2500 RCLB 6spd P-pump 24v....very nice!!

yoshi470

EDP Janitor
Really wanting a new 4th gen and a new project to work on lately so i've been kicking around the idea of selling my current truck which is a 2001 regular cab 2500 4x4. Truck currently has 124,000 miles on it. I am the second owner of this vehicle and all mods have been done by myself and it was completely stock when I purchased it. Overall it is in excellent shape and I dont think you will find one cleaner than this one for being 11 years old. Regular maintance always done every 3000 miles. I am not looking for ANY trades so please dont ask. The body has no rust on it anywhere but does have a scratch and ding here and there but nothing noticable unless up close.

Engine performance mods include the following.
215 P-pump conversion with 4k Gov springs, 181 dvs, Pump is fully benched calibrated for 550cc of fuel.
DDP 250 Injectors
.093 stainless lines
ARP 425 Head studs
Hamilton valve springs
Hamilton Big stick cam
PDI T4 Manifold
ED S466 turbo with .9 exhaust housing
.020 over head gasket
AirDog 150 with 1/2" line
Custom fuel return lines
5" exhaust into 7" tip
Valair 3850 DD Clutch (just rebuilt 5,000 miles ago)
Isspro boost, egt, fuel pressure gauges
relocated wiring harness

Exterior mods:
18x9 XD monsters with 285 BFG AT tires-50-60% tread left
Bedlinder rocker panels
tinted windows 20%
Recon smoked cab lights
Chrome window vents
bedliner in bed
power towing mirrors
traction bars

Now to list a few things wrong with the truck. The rear bumper is starting to rust out where I backed into trailer at. The dash is just starting to crack, the radio must have a short in it somewhere causing the power amp fuse to blow out every now any then, and currently the air only blows out the defrost. I believe its the cluster in the dash panel, I've heard of that switch going bad sometimes causing the blower motor to stay stuck on one setting. The air speed changes fine just cant get it to come out of the vents. Also blows oil out the valve cover breathers because I havent had time to get the baffled ones, this cause its leak a little oil but nothing major and it would be an easy fix. I may also put some parts back to stock if buyer wanted to tame the truck down a bit. Have never dynoed it but it should be all of 600HP. My starting price is $17,500 which may seem high but I dont need to sell this truck and I have probably twice that much stuck into it. I really dont think you will find one cleaner either!! Im probably forgetting stuff and will add any details as needed. More pics to come later today or tomorrow.

truck015-1.jpg

Not looking for any trades. Also have a clean and clear title...no accidents ever with this truck. Just drove truck to scheid and back and averaged 18mpg, hand calculated.

BUMP!!! Still have and still wanting to sell it. Price redudced. $16,000 OBO

Wow someone actually put a reasonable hp guess in a classified ad. Id guess its actually a bit higher than that.

Oh the things I would sell to have this truck... my TDI, WRX and my Chevy... trade for 3 vehicles? :hehe: