2001 4x4 Dodge 2500 Factory Front suspension/random parts

Seventy468

I have a complete set (4) Dodge pickup truck factory mud flaps, 1 chrome lug nut cover, 1 factory air cleaner box, a set (2) of factory front springs, 2 upper and 2 lower control arms, 2 shock towers?.. I think that is what they are atleast, 1 pitman arm, and some other misc. bolts/nuts + two random length sections of 4" stainless pipe. At this time I do NOT want to separate, so please unless I post something about parting it out.. do not ask for individual pieces. I want to sell it all as a lot and do NOT want to ship, unless you, the buyer, arranges such. These parts are heavy when combined. Everything is sold as is. All of these parts were removed from my brothers 2001 2500 Dodge ext cab short bed Cummins. These parts were ONLY removed because he put a lift on it with bigger tires. There were no problems with the truck before hand.

I occasionally travel from Franklin, IN to Nashville, TN so if that were to make it easier for anyone just let me know.

$200

For faster response, or if you would like specific photos/questions please email me at Seventy468@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• DSCN0679.jpg
    DSCN0679.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN0680.jpg
    DSCN0680.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0681.jpg
    DSCN0681.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN0682.jpg
    DSCN0682.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 15
Intersted in the control arms & mud flaps if they haven't sold already?

If somebody takes it all and does not need the upper control arms and the lug nut cover, I can use them.