2001.5 2500 QCLB Sport, 4x4, 5spd

GFB

Hungover
Truck has 156k and is in really good shape for its age. Everything works, wouldn't be afraid to drive anywhere. Truck has been herculined up to the body line so it won't get any more rock chips. This was not just a coverup job--any little rust bubble spots were DA'ed, media blasted, and etch primed before the liner was applied. Gravel roads will no longer be your enemy!

New NV4500 w/ Valair single disk (never slipped, sled pulled, or abused)
heavy duty 241DHD transfer case
swapped out the non-LSD rear end for a lower mileage LSD dana 80
new u-joints and carrier bearing when I put in new tranny
2" skyjacker lift (D25 springs and add-a-leafs)
Thuren (fox) steering stabillizer
DT Pro-fab adjustable track bar
traction bars
BFG 35" mud terrains with about 1/3 to 1/2 tread remaining
turn over gooseneck installed not too long ago, only used a couple times
air bags

BD Super B turbo
Quad Adrenaline w/ pulse
150hp injectors
Boost, pyro, fuel pressure in a-pillar
Walbro fuel system
Scotty II intake
Banks high-ram
4" to dual 5" stacks, but I have the rest of the 4" if you don't want stacks
130w KC lights on push bar
brite box

Interior is clean and complete. No dash cracks.

Alpine CD player, pioneer door speakers, JL Audio stealthbox (running off kenwood amp). Stereo sounds good.

There are couple small scratches here and there but paint is in excellent condition considering its age. Has a boo-boo on passenger bed side where I brushed up against a sign post while backing and a couple small dings on driver side door. A paintless dent repair man could probably get rid of them. Some dings on the top of the tailgate too, but hey it's a truck. I might do the bed rails and tailgate top with leftover herculiner if I get time. Oh and one of the taillights has a crack in it but it's not too obvious.

If I think of anything else I'll add an edit to the bottom of this post. Truck is located in Rensselaer, Indiana. $12,000 OBO.

More pics located at: 01 Dodge for sale pictures by gofastbeater - Photobucket

I can email higher resolution pics if you like. Any questions, send me a PM please.

DSC00399640x480.jpg

DSC00394640x480.jpg

DSC00397640x480.jpg

DSC00402640x480.jpg

DSC00392640x480.jpg

No trades except maybe for a solid older 12v plus cash.

Wanna sell me your 06 ;)

I like the 06, probably not gonna sell it anytime soon. Today was the first time I drove the truck in over a month and I already miss it. It spools really fast (faster than the 06) and is just a lot more fun. I hate to see it go :(

I got a buddy that is really interested and he lives about a half hour or so away from you. He would like to go and take a look at it some time.

All it takes is me getting out there before the 21st to take delievery now.

nice truck gotta 97 12 vavle solid truck pm if interested i also like the dually in the back ground