2001.5 QCLB 4x4 P7100 Twins

bnold

Cummins. What else?
2001 QCLB 4x4 P7100 Twins
Ok guys looking to get into another truck so this one has to go. Asking $12,000, but open to offers. No trades
Located in Grapevine TX just north of DFW airport
215,XXX miles and climbing, this is my DD.

P7100 Conversion since 2009- Daily driven ever since
215 Pump installed with correct linkages, oil lines, fuel returns etc Haisley for most all parts…
John Link 7x.014 injectors
.084 lines
Half cut DVs by John Link
#10ish plate
4k GSK
Valet switch
Head was mag fluxed and decked, hardened valve guides, valve job, .020 marine gasket with o-rings, F1 valve springs, new valve seals
ARP 12mm studs
S300/S400 twins (Rip at source automotive piping and S400, S300 from BD)
New proguard 5 air filter and outerwears
SBC 3250 DD clutch
SBC upgraded hydraulics
Lazarsmith Sled Puller traction bars
Gooseneck flip hitch in bed
Air bag front suspension
Billstien 5100 shocks all around
New Ball joints (last weekend)
New front axle u-joints (last weekend)
Less than 20k on pads and rotors all around
FASS 220GPH at 50psi
AC work done this year, replaced compressor, condenser, dryer, etc… Blows COLD
Pacbrake 4” inline exhaust brake, set for 50psi at 2500RPM
Onboard air! Operates exhaust brake, air bag valves, and std air outlet at front bumper.
Tool box goes with truck because it houses:
- Coolingmist W/M pump and 2.5 gal tank w/ low level indicator (haven’t really used since installing twins, tank empty)
- NX Express nitrous bottle 250HP solenoid (still on first bottle, used it on a dyno day with a baby 75hp shot, never brave enough to try more)
Full replacement ranch hands front and rear
Synthetic fluids in everything but motor, change engine oil with Rotella T every 7-8k
Amsoil dual remote bypass- mounted inside ranch hand bumper for easy oil changes with the twins
Fumuto drain valve
2-Low switch for easy maneuvering of heavy trailers
New shut off solenoid
3rd gen track bar conversion
Borgeson Steering Box (HUGE improvement) less than 10k
Steering box stabilizer
Custom Ballistic fab control arms (all 4)
Thruen’s cross over steering. (Front end is as tight as it gets for these trucks

Interior:
Autometer pillar gauges (EGT, Total Boost, Primary Boost)
Isspro center gauges (Fuel psi, oil psi, dual air(Tank pressure and exhaust brake backpressure)
Exhaust brake button on shifter
Sony head unit
Sony Xplod class D amp and 2 10” subs under front seats
Viair Compressor 100% duty cycle under back seat

Any questions or anything I forgot please ask… Too much stuff to try and remember all in one sitting
Texas truck so no real rust to speak of, just the occasional rock chip. Frame is clean and black
The tires and wheels shown in the pics are not included in the selling price. I looked long and hard for those Rickson 19.5” with G124 tires. For them to be included it would have to be an additional $1500. I will include a set of 3rd Gen steel chrome rims with good BFG all terrain 315/70R17.

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

Last edited:
This is a freakin steal!!

Super clean truck with tons of mods.

dyno numbers??

Its been a long time since this truck has seen a dyno. I think the last time the truck was on rollers, I was running like 17-18* of timing, becuase I was doing lots of towing. Believe Fuel only was like 648, no idea on the torque.

Nice truck, I live in Frisco right off 121 I'd like to see it in person but sorry not interested in buying...I wanna ppump mine and do twins too lol..bump for ya

I have a guy come to look at the car today if I sell it I want to buy yours by Friday

Sorry for the late response, been out of town and busy. Sale is pending. Will update if it falls through

Please call me me at 248 342 2865. I would like to come see it tonight

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk