2001.5 SBQC 4x4 low mileage

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
Debating sale

2001.5 Short Bed, Quad Cab, 4x4, SLT+(everything but leather), HO, 6 Speed, Cipa Pwr/heated towing mirrors, Pwr rear sliding window, EGR fender Flares, Turn over gooseneck Hitch, EGR carbo fiber bug shield, tinted windows, 3.54 posi, Autometer 60PSI, EGT, and mechanical fuel pressure with isolator. white fiberglass camper shell in decent shape(I only use it when we travel)
34.5K miles, Head was fireringed about 20K ago, Edge Comp w/ pump cover, Fass 95, SB FE clutch, AFE intake, 285/75/16 Goodyear ATS with about 60% tread on 97 chrome steel wheels. Could use new center caps, but the wheels are in good shape. 2" aluminum leveling blocks on the front. Still under 7yr/50K bumper to bumper zero deductible chrysler warranty, until August/september of this year. Engine has amsoil, Transmission has amsoil, transfercase has amsoil, and I just put amsoil in the rear end.

Currently the truck has an HTBG on it, and it can be negotiated.

Truck is very clean, I don't think there is a scratch on it, there are some around the bed, a few rock chips around the rockers, and a little rust on the passenger side door. You can barely see it from the outside, and it might just be discoloration from the seam on the door where there is some rust.

$23,500 as it sits.

Thoughts. I can get pictures, but it is a very clean truck. White with agate interior.

If we don't sell, we are considering turing this into a CrewCab or something. That is the only reason we are looking at selling is to get a Mega cab.

Last edited: