2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 4X4 (IN) pics

I had a fair offer made today on the truck. If anyone is thinking, throw me a serious # and you might be the winner otherwise the truck will be sold by thursday. Thanks for all the PM's and calls!

Well the guy told me he had a cashiers check ready, so I called him the next day telling him I would accept his offer, but then he proceds to tell me he needs to check with his bank again, naturally haven't I heard from him since. Full of BS.

Anyways, still for sale accepting serious offers! Thanks!

hey man i have been watching your truck for a week or so and i wouldnt even want the rear bumper on there nor do i care about the rims and tires but everything else as a whole sounds good I am not able to contact my bank until friday morning but i will give it a shot because I just sold one of my trucks and the price sounds fair on yours no promise in what they will say but i will check and let you know i am in indiana also...

awsome truck man! whats it take to get the dmi? wanting one for my dually!! located down here in muncie.

Thanks!
You buy the truck it will come with it. Otherwise it's going on my new truck.
I need to make some changes in the ad but it can't be edited.

haha man if i didnt have my dually id be interested. damn nice truck. id hate to use on farm!

Thanks! Ya, that's why it doesn't get used on our farm much, spends lots of time in the garage staying clean!!

TRUCK IS SOLD!!!!!!!! It left last night. Anyone know how to delete this thread?

Last edited:
You can't. Mods will move it to the Sold forum when they find it. Or you could PM one asking it be moved.