2001 Dodge Ram 2500 ECSB 4x4 – BONE STOCK $10,500

Gravy

Giggity Giggity
$10,500 Or Best Fair Offer!

Looking to get into a newer truck so I have this one up for sale. I purchased this truck in March of this year, thinking I was going to keep it for a while, but have decided to move onto a newer crew cab truck and I am missing my manual transmission.

This truck is 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel 4x4 automatic with ~192k miles that is BONE STOCK except for a brand new BHAF, turbo silencer ring removed, and the stock muffler cut out. The transmission was rebuilt in December of last year with an HD torque converter by the previous owner and the rear end was redone sometime last year as well. It is black, with a darn good shine for being 10+ years old, but it is a truck, and has a few bumps and bruises. The only dent being a half dollar sized dent above the driver’s side headlight, and it has a few scratches on the body from use, namely next to the tail light on the passenger bedside and a 12” long scratch down the rocker above the exhaust. The rear bumper has dents on both sides and the front bumper and trim have minor scratches . There are a few nicks and dings on the rockers from pebbles, but nothing major. Overall, the body of the truck is a 7 out of 10. The truck is a 100% southern truck, spending its whole life in North Georgia and Arkansas. The underside of the truck is rust free. When I purchased the truck, I had my neighbor who is an ASE mechanic take it into the shop and do a once over/fill the fluids. Everything came back good. Also, the 285/75-16 All terrain tires (60%-70%) were rotated and balanced about 3000 miles ago as well. Sliding rear window works perfectly and does not leak, drivers side power seat, heated mirrors, STOCK cd/tape head unit with stock tweeters, 4x4 works flawlessly, and the seats(no rips) and carpet are in fantastic shape for the age/mileage.

The only 2 other issues with the truck that I am aware of are the ABS module is out, so the ABS and Brake lights are on in the dash and the speedo does not read correctly and the Dash has a 6” diameter hole. The ABS module was out when I bought it, and I have put just over 6000 miles on the truck since I bought it with no issues. I have a custom fitted dash carpet mat covering the whole top of the dash, including the hole stated above.

As I said, I am looking to move onto a newer Dodge Cummins Diesel truck. I would prefer cash, but may be interested in doing some trading, as long as the trade is a 2003+ Dodge 2500 4x4 crew cab with a 6 speed manual. I have some cash to throw in. If you don’t have that to offer, please save both of our time and don’t even bother sending a trade offer. I won’t respond. I don’t know why, but if you have a megacab and are interested in trading down, I will definitely be interested, knowing that I will have to bring a good bit of money to the table.

Sorry for the lone poor picture of the truck. I am at the office and the truck is at home. I will be posting additional pictures of the truck and the issues I have mentioned either tonite or tomorrow. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Thank you.

Located 40 miles NE of Atlanta

Diesel.jpg

Can't find the edit button, so sorry for 'bumping'.

I wanted to say I want this truck gone by July 21st if it all possible. I will entertain all serious/fair offers!

Last edited:
MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!

More pictures as requested

DSC02173.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

Front bumper scuffs

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

new scratch above exhaust

DSC02178.jpg

scratch on pass side bedside

DSC02177.jpg

rear bumper

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

DSC02174.jpg

The day I brought it home, May 5, 2011

3-5-11NewTruck.jpg

Nobody is interested in a pretty clean truck to build?

Price is now $10,000 OR BEST OFFER. Shoot me a fair offer. Worst I can say is no. Thanks