2001 GMC duramax ecsb

1pieceatatime.

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Im wanting to sell my 01 GMC. Mods are detailed in my sig. Truck has 203,000 miles, heads,studs and nitrous were dont at around 185k. Injectors and CP3 were warrantied at around 165k. Both differentials were rebuilt about in june with 4.10 gears. It has adjustable suspension stops, weight bar that pins into the plow mounts, an upgraded class 5 receiver, Merchant Auto motor mounts, custom 1480 series rear driveshaft. I have a set of 33x12.5xr20 Trxus STS on 20x10 KMC diesels and 1500lbs of tractor weight. This is a great start for a workstock puller. Has a fisher 8.5' Minutemount 2 V-plow, and a set of studded cooper S/Ts in 285/75/r16 on PYOs.

Gonna start at $20k for everything. Less without plow/snowtires. VERY negotiable, VERY motivated to sell. I really want to go back to just 1 truck for a while.

Also have a 2005 PJ 14.5k gooseneck that ide prefer to keep but will part with to move this truck.

372.jpg

Heres a link to my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/DmaxAB?feature=mhee I think i can probably find a couple on face book, ill check.

Heres one i was happy with, ignore the first half of the video, truck wasn't in low range for the first hook. If you check out the Guy that shot thats Youtube channel you'll see my truck a couple places. Any of the video's at county fairs with hanging weight im most likely spraying it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H_pIC9U520

bump. Motivated to sell. Asking price is just a shot in the dark. Feel free to hit me with some numbers.

You have a number you can be contacted at? Have a friend that is a non member that is kind of interested

Well, its broke. Once warm injector number 8 starts to miss a bit, then trips the code for inj #8 improper voltage.

The steps in the Repair manual pointed to the FICM, so i replaced it with no change in symptoms. I did check the wiring, but not extensively as no amount of tugging, wiggling or pulling makes any change, the condition starts almost like clock work in the 140-150 degree coolant temp range. I wont have time to work on it for at least a month. With the balance rates and age/mileage on the injectors i wouldn't hesitate to replace just #8.

Looking for $9500obo as is.

BUMP. Motivated seller. lets talk. Someone buy this thing before i decide to buy cough up a bunch of cash for sticks a pump and a charger.

Eh, hit me. I dont really want any trades, but i am a horse trader by nature so i guess hit me.

my god stop before i go to the bank and get money out!!

DO IT. I promised myself the valve covers would not come off this truck again and get put back on without bigger nozzles. I dont have money for fuel or air this year unless i sell the sled, so im kind of at an impasse.