2001 Ram 2500 QC Short Bed $13,000

brockw08

12 too many valves...
Up for sale is my 2001 Dodge Ram 2500. I've owned the truck for 10 years, and I'm finally ready to get rid of it. This truck has had a lot of work done to it over the years. The truck has been sitting for a while now, and has a set of stock Dodge wheels and Michelins on it currently that I had sitting around from another truck. The tires are dry-rotted, and will need to be replaced ASAP. The truck will also need a TPS sensor soon.

Head is fire-ringed by Haisley Machine
ARP head studs
+325hp 7X.018 injectors by John Link at JL Machine
0.125" crossover tubes
FASS 150 lift pump
EDGE Juice / Attitude (has HOT unlock code)
Industrial Injection Phat Shaft 71mm with billet compressor wheel on T-3 housing
BD 3-piece exhaust manifold
Aftermarket intake horn (can't remember manufacturer) with boost / water methanol ports
Haisley Machine Competition Puller double-disk clutch (5,000 miles)
Haisley Machine clutch hydraulics
NV-5600 6-speed transmission built by Blumenthal's
HX-40 downpipe tapped for post-turbo EGT reading (manifold is also tapped for pre-turbo EGT)
Turnover gooseneck ball in bed with electrical hookups

I also have about 90% of the Snow Performance water / methanol injection kit that was originally on the truck with 5-gallon tank in the bed. The lines froze and cracked in the winter and must be replaced for it to operate correctly, along with a boost sense line hooked up to the intake manifold.

This truck is NOT a good choice to hook to a horse trailer or drive around grandpa's farm. It hazes at idle. The Haisley clutch in the truck is the best clutch I've ever run in the truck, but it will also take some getting used to due to the heaviness of the pedal. Again, this is something I've just gotten used to over the years, but surprises new drivers. The upgraded hydraulics help this, but it still gets pretty heavy in stop-and-go traffic.

As I said before, the truck has been sitting for a long time and hasn't been driven until recently. The exterior of the truck is in good shape. The interior is also in physically good shape, but could use some vacuuming. The tires and wheels are a set that I had sitting around, and do show signs of dry-rotting. I just put two brand new batteries in the truck, and the truck still runs as well as it used to. I'm sure I'm forgetting something here, so please email any questions, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'd like to get rid of the truck as soon as possible, and I am VERY motivated to sell it. Clean title is in-hand. 185k miles.

PRICE IS $13,000 OBO
Thanks for your interest!!!

Attachments

• 00M0M_1olqeUbBLK1_600x450.jpg
    00M0M_1olqeUbBLK1_600x450.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 00606_iqBn3X8fm8j_600x450.jpg
    00606_iqBn3X8fm8j_600x450.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
Bump for more pics. Very motivated to sell. $10,500.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
Alright guys... $10,000 it is. Last price drop before I just give up. I need it gone.

Not a bad price. Surely it will sell. I'd say you'd have better luck selling it by changing the charger and injectors back out but that's just my opinion.

Back