2002 12 valve into 88 crew cab chevy

Thinking about selling the 12 valve, have a chance to pick up a dt466 for next to nothing. Anyone interested?

The 12v? or dt? The 12v is in the shop... And the dt... Is in the shop next to it ..:rockwoot: wana buy the 12v? Lol

12V. I live in Colorado, so how far away is it? I may or my dad might want it too. Depends on where it is at and how much$$.

go with the 5.9 if ya ever want to pull it, don't think tech would let a DT66 pass. just a thought

go with the 5.9 if ya ever want to pull it, don't think tech would let a DT66 pass. just a thought

I want to pull it, but I don't have the time or money to get crazy with it, and the pulls around here are based on weight with a run what ya brung kind of thing so wouldn't realy have a tec. the truck is going to a dd and trailer hauler most of the time. But the idea of a ton of room to grow and the fact that hardly anyone has a dt under the hood. Bolth are low mile motors. I'm not realy sure what I'm going to do yet. The onlything I'm sure about is getting rid of the 4 speed Allison

12V. I live in Colorado, so how far away is it? I may or my dad might want it too. Depends on where it is at and how much$$.

I'm located about an hour south of st. Louis mo so it's a long way from you and I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet