2002 Dodge 3500 4x4 Quad Cab

100farmall

2002 Dodge 3500 4x4 159k miles Cummins, 12k on new auto transmission, am/fm/cd, power windows,door locks, and seat. New brakes at all four corners, new 3" Top Gun leveling kit with 4 new shocks, AEM cold air intake, diablo pwer puck chip, straight piped exhaust, runs and drives great!! 6 good michelins, 704-530-3114 $16000 It already has Comp D stckers!!!!! It will also be in Boling Green KY in April. Thanks

Attachments

• driver.jpg
    driver.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 39
  • pass.jpg
    pass.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 29
  • engine2.jpg
    engine2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 36
  • interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 31
more details

Here are some more details about the truck. I knew the guy that bought the truck new and all it has done since new is pull a gutter trailer. I have owned the truck for almost two years and my family is now out growing the quad-cab. I am looking for a crew cab now. The only thing I have pulled with the truck is a few hay bales. It dosent have a goose neck hitch in the bed so I pull the cows to the sale with dads '92 cummins. It has never been raced or hooked to a sled. I just changed the oil and fuel filter. When I bought the truck almost two years ago it had 149k miles on it and now it has 159k miles on it. I will be staying at the Ramada Inn in April when I go back to Kentucky (Cant hardly wait for that), if anybody is going and wants to look at it. How about $15,300 for it?

Would you be interested in a trade??

03 3/4 ton Quad Cab 4x4 AT Cummins
Sliver Sport package
2 inch lift
No gooseneck ball or brake box has ever been in the truck, truck has never towed

I was kinda looking for a ford because of the bigger cab. I would also like to stay with a dually. Thanks for the intrest!