2002 Ford F350 800+ HP Fummins for sale!

Deputydog

Proud Fummins Owner
Decided its time to venture off to a new project and I am selling my Fummins..
Truck is a 2002 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab short box.. Leather interior etc..
I’ve owned this truck for 10 years.
It began life as a 7.3L Diesel and now has a 2004 5.9L Cummins. The motor has about 15,000 miles on it since being completely rebuilt about 2 yrs ago. The truck itself has about 185,000 on the odometer.
Its been on multiple dyno’s and consistently been 820-850 HP. It has also been in several national diesel magazines such as Diesel World and Diesel Tech magazine (Several times).
I raced last year in the 11.90 class as well.
Here are a list of modifications:
Motor:
-2004 5.9L Common Rail Cummins with 15,000 miles on it
-Twin Turbos both with about 5,000 miles on them. Turbo’s were built by Chris at Engineered Diesel and are a 63mm over an S478. Cam Hulse at Adreneline performance built the piping and did the install. Turbos work great!
-Industrial Injection 85% over CP3
-Industrial Injection 180 HP tips
-ARP Headstuds & Injector studs
-Performance CAM
-Engine was balanced when rebuilt
Transmission:
BTS 4R100 Automatic trans controlled by a PCS Controller. This is a fully programmable unit that can do a lot of different things.
Other:
It has a full compliment of gauges (DiPricol Optix pillar gauges – Trans/Pyro/Boost to 100 psi). It also has an Edge Insight CTS display with backup camera.
I am running a Smarty SSR programmer
Tru Trac rear end with 3.73’s
Here are a few threads pertaining to it:
Conversion Thread:
Twin Turbo Build Thread

IMG_0164.png

DieselWorldshot.jpg

photo-1.jpg

It has a different grille in it right now and not the one from the Diesel World Picture.
I’m asking $23,500 OBO for the truck
Truck is located in Spokane, Washington
Feel free to PM questions!

Truck is sold!

But that trans tune worked awesome and has been great!

it is hard to believe you sold it after all that work? did you just get tired of wrnching on it? do you still have the trans tune to share?

I really never wrenched on it once it was finished. Its been a solid truck!