2003-2012 B&W Turnover Ball

cummin try me

Voodoo Child
B&W Turnover Ball gooseneck hitch removed from 2012 3500. Removed because truck is getting flatbed with integrated gooseneck hitch. Hitch is like brand new, even the sticker is still on the side of the one plate. Comes with everything that you would get if you bought it from B&W with the exception of instructions(which are available on their website).
Fits:
2003-2009 2500/3500 long and short bed, gas and diesel
2010-2012 2500/3500 long and short bed, diesel only
Does NOT fit megacab trucks
$325 OBO. I will ship.

Totally looks different than the one I just put on my 03. Mine had 2 piece side brackets.

Totally looks different than the one I just put on my 03. Mine had 2 piece side brackets.
I have seen both types of side brackets. Not sure why there are 2 types but they both fit. My 05 has the 1 piece side, my girlfriends 05 has the 2 piece. Both qc duallys.

Sent from Razr Maxx

When I bought mine for my mega, I had found one local(B&W was local to me as well only like 45 miles or so away LOL) However I contacted B&W about it, and they had to make some changes for certain trucks(I am thinking the mega wouldn't work with the older style trucks) If folks have a question contact B&W they were very helpful in the matter.