2003 Dodge QC/SB 4x4 Auto **$5,000**

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepin87

LISTING FOR A FRIEND

Truck has white haze out the exhaust and a knocking noise from the engine. I don't have time to yank the head and take a look. Sounds like a piston/rings broken. Thats why its going for $5k. BOTTOM DOLLAR, don't wast my time with any lower offers. Its been sitting for a while. It has small hail damage to the two drivers doors, drivers side bedside, roof, and a broken windshield. Paintless dent removal would do wonders on this thing. The hood, front fenders and bumper were already replaced. The fenders and headlights are from an 06 and look pretty good on an older truck ( I may do that mod to my half ton ). The headlights still need to be wired into the 03 harness. The trans was supposedly rebuilt 5k miles ago by AAMCO in Lubbock, TX using HD parts. The 4x4 works. The truck is very dirty from sitting in West Texas/Eastern New Mexico. There isn't any gooseneck or 5th wheel hitch mounted.

The bank still has the title, THE TITLE IS CLEAR, no rebuilt or salvage anywhere on it.

You can msg me for more info.

Truck is located in Portales,NM, 1 1/2 hours west of Lubbock, TX. I don't have a way to tow it right now so the buyer must pic it up.

Photo coming soon.

IMG_4771.jpg

If I had time this would be getting a 6.7 swap.

Truck has 170,xxx miles on it.

How are the tires? Do you know the service history? Mainly the front end?

Doesn't look like a 03 to me........

Maybe this - The fenders and headlights are from an 06 and look pretty good on an older truck

wow, I was late to the game! haha!

Last edited:
It has the "C" as the 8th digit in the VIN, it is a 48RE truck. I will be getting back to the PM's in the order I got them. Holy jesus they are flooding in.

Was I 1st?

No, I had a PM in 7 minutes haha, I think you were second. Let me get back to the PMs and I'll continue.

The interior is dusty and the drivers seat has the usual dodge tear in it, there is also a tear in the carpet under the drivers feet. I really don't think the little stuff matters at this price. I wish I could snag it from him but don't have time.

I opened the ad 2 minutes after you posted but decided it was too far to drive but a damn sweet deal!

I opened the ad 2 minutes after you posted but decided it was too far to drive but a damn sweet deal!

Funny part is I leave tuesday for Indiana (thats where I'm from, I'm just stationed in NM) so it would be a lot closer to everybody that is msging me. Bad thing is I don't have a trailer! Hopefully that gets solved while I'm home. I need a trailer to drag my baby to the races.

Funny part is I leave tuesday for Indiana (thats where I'm from, I'm just stationed in NM) so it would be a lot closer to everybody that is msging me. Bad thing is I don't have a trailer! Hopefully that gets solved while I'm home. I need a trailer to drag my baby to the races.

Did it sell yet? I have another truck I just bought in Wichita KS I need to get back here too. Maybe if I can get Loren to haul them both home on one trip?

Dodge : Ram 2500 Dodge : Ram 2500 | eBay

Wish you had listed yours first!!!

Sale is pending the funds transaction...

I'll keep all informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.