2003 Dodge Superstreet or Prostreet Truck

I want to see pics under the hood

PStruck3.jpg

What make and size are your tires? (Proxys?)
They look really nice with the rims and truck overall.

looks like a 305/50/20 toyo proxes st on a 20x10 xd diesel wheel. damn nice truck for the price wish I could swing it

For the money being asked this truck is a steal! I know what we put into it when it was built and at the time it cost ALOT more than he's aking. This truck is Top Notch!

This engine has very low miles on it and has been a rocket since the day we built it, and there is much more room to grow with the current engine build. Lot of little race specific mods in this one. Reliabilty was concern #1 as with all our builds, and it has proven to be powerful and reliable.

It makes 1000hp + as it sits, and can handle about another 300-400 HP. All it would take is a little more fuel and a bit more air, EFI would help things out too...LOL

For anyone who considers this truck i will extend any help i can to the new buyer, and will repair or rebuild if nessisary at a discounted rate.

Let me know if i can help with any of the details concerning this truck.

Thanks
Wade

Ya'll missed ya chance folks!!

I just got word that it's on a trailer headed to a new home!!

I'm even jealous now..

That sucks. I messaged him about coming to look at it this weekend. But good for him and the proud new owner.

I would like to thank everyone that made an offer. I just needed to sell not trade on it, even though some was tempting! Swole it did sux to see it go down the driveway. out of all the trucks I have owned thats been my favorite even befor I built it. Its good to see it go to a good home and now its time to move to the next project!!!!! THANKS Mike

On to the next project!

David, you know whats coming out soon! :Cheer:

Yup! Can't wait to see it run again.

I new it just my luck.

Sorry man! I know you wanted it.
You have my kinda luck..

I would like to thank everyone that made an offer. I just needed to sell not trade on it, even though some was tempting! Swole it did sux to see it go down the driveway. out of all the trucks I have owned thats been my favorite even befor I built it. Its good to see it go to a good home and now its time to move to the next project!!!!! THANKS Mike

Can't wai to see the other one back on the track.

Back