2003 F-350 7.3l Powerstroke

Grenade

Hey everyone I've decided to put my 7.3 up for sale. The truck is a 2003 F-350 lariat with the fx4 package. The truck is a crew cab long bed white in color. My neighbor was the original owner of the truck so I have been around the truck basically it's whole life. It is completely stock other than straight piping the exhaust. It is a lariat so it has leather and heated seats. The front seats are a split bench. The truck currently has 179,xxx miles. It runs great and has never gave me a bit of trouble. The interior is still in really good shape for its age.
The bad
- windshield is cracked
- a few scratches and small dings ( its not perfect but not beat to hell)
- it does have some rust forming ( small amounts )

I will post more detailed pictures of the interior and the few defects of the exterior this in the next couple days. I am asking $14,000 obo. I am completely negotiable so please make a reasonable offer. I will consider trades for a Duramax or cummins any year. I can add cash. I do not have to sell so if the truck is still in my possession in 3 or 4 weeks i will start my cummins swap and make it a puller. Call or text anytime 816-786-0892. Located in pleasant hill mo.
Thanks for looking! My name is Cody.
utf-8BMTgyODU5XzE2NjY5MzkyMzU2NjFfMTMwMjY5MDEwNV8zMTY1NjcyMl8yMDgyOTQ5X24tMS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BMjQ2NjYzXzE4OTI4MTEzMjIzMjJfMTMwMjY5MDEwNV8zMTkzNjYwMF83Mjc0OTk0X24tMS5qcGc.jpg

Sorry guys I put the wrong mileage in truck currently has 169xxx! dang auto correct!

If youd take $4000(what i have in savings) id buy it!!!!!

Do you know Mike Cox?

Lol thanks but no thanks man I can't go that low. But yes I do know mike Cox!

He and I are on the same signal gang. Know of any CC LB 4x4 F350s floating around in the $5000 range? Im needing one for a fummins build.

Idk of any off the top of my head but I will keep an eye out for you. Mine is probably going to end up becoming a fummins if it doesn't sell soon. Your not to far from me. Do you know the slocums?

For some reason i remember going to olathe north with someone with a last name like that.

I dont think i do. Im from olathe, just live iin edgerton now.

Reduced! $13000. Found the duramax I have been searching.for forever!

Bump. This truck is still for sale. I have been trying to.get some better pictures but my work schedule is ridiculous! Its getting a few minor cosmetic things fixed this week so.I will have new pics posted!