2003 F250 Fummins throttle cable

Mofugra

Hi all, just curious what's the best throttle cable to use to hook up my 12v linkage in my conversion. Still haven't got a pedal either, was thinking about trying to modify the stock one, or is it easier to just get a different pedal.
thanks!!

Use a dodge cable.

The hole on the firewall on the ford is round and the dodge is square. I used a file and made the ford hole square to accept it.

Use a dodge cable.

The hole on the firewall on the ford is round and the dodge is square. I used a file and made the ford hole square to accept it.

Like the 12v cable or one from an older dodge. I've heard so many things I just want to get the right one. I also was told the a superduty gassers cable will work

Mine is a 24v so I used a 2nd gen cable for the 24v. I imagine the 2nd gen 12v is the same.

SD gasser cable will work but it won't look factory at the engine end.

I'd do the dodge cable just for the clean install.

Mine is a 24v so I used a 2nd gen cable for the 24v. I imagine the 2nd gen 12v is the same.

SD gasser cable will work but it won't look factory at the engine end.

I'd do the dodge cable just for the clean install.

Thanks man! Now i'm on to the next thing. Wiring the pcs controller and figuring out how to get it dialed in!

Just did this conversion. Having a bit of Headache trying to get the tranny dialed in

Just did this conversion. Having a bit of Headache trying to get the tranny dialed in

Did you just start with the baseline setting and adjust from there? I would imagine the tunes are pretty vehicle specific but can you get a generic "perfomance" setting and adjust from there I wonder.
Oh and I'm using a 4r100

Can the cruise control cable be cut off a gas superduty and welded or adapted some how to the ford v-10 throttle cable? The end fits perfect from the cruise control right onto the P-pump..

How well does the 2nd gen 12v throttle cable fit on a superduty throttle pedal?

im wanderin the some of the same questions. I want to know about the cruise control also. ive heard the ford as superduty cruise cable fits the ppump? but i could be off my rocker too.

yes the ford superduty gas cruise control cable fits the pump perfect on the pump end but won't get anywhere near fitting on the throttle pedal end. Not long enough and doesn't have a end that is usable at the pedal.

Use a Superduty Gas Go Pedal and a 12V throttle cable for that setup then any Gas For cruise unit will fit to the P-Pump bracket, mine works flewless. Inquire if you need to about wiring.

Tim

What kind of mods need to be done to the ford gasser pedal to get the 12V throttle cable to work on that end?

What kind of mods need to be done to the ford gasser pedal to get the 12V throttle cable to work on that end?

None! I got a pedal from a 99 gas superduty and bolted it right in place..then grabbed a cable from a 94 to 97 12v and it fit right into the end of the ferd pedal no tweaking nessecary, i was actually pretty suprised how well it all worked out..All you have to do is push out the rubber plug in the firewall and then make the round hole square..I used a square file and it took about 30seconds and it was done.