2004.5 4x4 Cummins Regular Cab Twin Turbo 6spd

95civic2005

Truck has 97,000 miles All performance parts and engine have about 7000 miles.

Engine:
Bored .020 over stock pistons cut to 15.1 comp
Balanced bottom end new bearings
Stock Rods
F-1 Helix2 cam and Valve springs
Flux 5.1 Injectors
O-ringed Head
ARP 625 Studs

Perfomance Parts:
64 71 13 over S480 twin turbo kit
HTT Inntercooler
Ats Manifold
Evil Twin Dual Cp3 Kit Two new cummins pumps
Smarty SSR
N/X Express Two stage with progressive controller, purge, and bottle heater
Mitusa Gusher Fuel pump with 2 mic pre filter and stock fuel filter housing
AutoMeter Ultra lite pyro 0-60 boost 0-100 boost ISSPRO Rail psi + Fuel psi
Grid Heater delete
South Bend 3850 dual disc
Drietrain:
New brakes and rotors
Ball joints and tie rods
Axle shaft joints
Steering Box
Newer 285 70 17 General Altimax Artic Tires-3,000 miles on them

Truck dynoed 848hp fuel only (no nitrous) with the old tuning and seeing full boost on dyno. Truck made 756hp seeing 60psi peak and sropping to 57-58psi. It was about 20psi shy on the dyno compared to the street. With some dyno time for tuning, the truck should dyno 950hp+ on fuel and 1200hp+ on nitrous. The truck has NEVER been sprayed! Both interior and exterior are in very good shape. There are normal rock chips along the bottom of the rocker panels on the doors, but nothing bad. The truck is a complete sleeper and is very fast! Serious inquires only please! May take partial trade for 98-02 Camaro, 97+ Corvette, 87-93 Mustang notchback, Jeep SRT8, etc. There is a lot of time and money invested in this truck. The new owner will not be disappointed!

Here are the pics I have of the truck. I can take more up on request if need be.

AlishaaCamera158.jpg

AlishaaCamera159.jpg

AlishaaCamera160.jpg

AlishaaCamera161.jpg

AlishaaCamera163.jpg

AlishaaCamera164.jpg

AlishaaCamera165.jpg

AlishaaCamera166.jpg

AlishaaCamera167.jpg

AlishaaCamera168.jpg

AlishaaCamera169.jpg

AlishaaCamera170.jpg

i want this, wish i was a rich man...or you took a trade on a 24 valve :hehe:

:nail: Sorry fellas! I copied and pasted this ad from a different website I put it on a few days ago and they had fields at the top for make, model, price, etc, so I didn't include it in the description. $26,000 is the price, there is well over $20k in performance parts and motor along with all new front end parts.

Not really looking for another diesel truck, so sorry on the clean 12 valve. Thanks for the offer tho and thanks for all the compliments. This truck is really clean and the next owner will not be disappointed.

Last edited:
smokin deal!!

Thanks man! There is a lot of $$ invested in it that's for sure.

How is it on the street?

Drives like a gem. This is not my daily driver, but since the weather has been nice here lately I have been driving it daily of every other day with not problems at all. That's in stop and go traffic and highway. Left leg gets a little tight from the clutch, but that's about it.:hehe: Bottom line, truck can be a daily driver without a doubt and drives very similar to stock I think, until you hit the go pedal!

I've never heard so much "cash in hand" before in my life! But yet I still have the truck. Possible sale pending come Friday! Guess we'll see tho.

Bump to the top.

LOL My buddy told me about this truck from i think LS1tech? Nice truck though man. GLWS

LOL My buddy told me about this truck from i think LS1tech? Nice truck though man. GLWS

Yep it's on there. Haven't had the luck I was hoping to over there though. Guess they're not diesel kinda people.

That is my dream truck!! I wish I had that kind of money today! But awesome looking rig and good luck on the sale!