2004.5 Dodge 3500 SC 4x4 Dually

DOUBLE NICKEL

I am thinking about selling my truck. Truck is in very good condition, only flaw is a small tear on the driver seat. It has 265/75/17 cooper stt tires that still have around 75-85% left on them. It is a 6 speed. The truck is stock other than straight pipe exhaust. Has a full replacement Ranch Hand on the front. It is the truck in my avatar but i will try to post pics tonight.

Truck has 96k but had a new engine and turbo installed at the dodge dealership under warranty at 84k so only has 12k on the engine and turbo. The reason for the new engine was because of an injector problem.

The reason for sale is that i have a new little one coming into the picture so need to go to a 4 door. Would be willing to trade...let me know what you have.

I still owe $24,400 but am asking $19,900.

This truck is a very clean truck!

Yep sure does...looks very nice!

Thnks for the bump Jared.

I know this may seem high but I just can't take much less cause I still owe so much.

Shoot me some offers or if anyone is wanting to trade I'm open to that as well.

If only I had money to blow. but honestly, you won't get $19K for that. My truck with a long box quad cab slt and 100,000 miles was 20-ish if I recall a few years ago. the Reg cabs are awesome, but resale sucks.

I traded in a regular cab a couple years ago and got 26k trade in. the market sucks right now for anything. some people like regular cabs I do I think they are bada$$ personally. everyone wants something for nothing today. ragged out trucks are a dime a dozen but something maintained and not trashed isnt easy to find

I traded in a regular cab a couple years ago and got 26k trade in. the market sucks right now for anything. some people like regular cabs I do I think they are bada$$ personally. everyone wants something for nothing today. ragged out trucks are a dime a dozen but something maintained and not trashed isnt easy to find
They are definatly not easy to find, it took me 3 yrs to find this truck, it is exactly what I wanted and now I have to sell. Need the extra room. I wish I could afford 2 trucks, I'd just keep it.

Okay guys...$15,500 tomorrow only. I found a truck I want and I need this one gone before its gone.