2004.5 dodge

Would be interested in partial trades for good running 03+ stock Cummins 4 door automatic don't mind high miles as long as good running truck, I will take offers on truck also

IMG_20130826_184622_941_zps2c7afafc.jpg

I would think mid 20"s would be max. My 04.5 has low miles and lots of upgrades and it books in stock form for just over 25k

If yours books for 25 in stock form it can't have much more than this, off the line mine was 43k and it has 100k miles with 10k+ $ put in motor in last 2k miles

If yours books for 25 in stock form it can't have much more than this, off the line mine was 43k and it has 100k miles with 10k+ $ put in motor in last 2k miles

My truck has a built auto,79k miles,custom cam,decompressed pistons that are coated and the bottom end was balanced. Flux 4.5 injectors, stage 3.5 cp3 and a s472. hd springs and push rods. leveled with 35" tires. And my truck I bought new off the line for 36 k out the door.

Yup your a mid 20k truck "if" you can find the right buyer that wants the mods. Better off parting them out and selling the truck separate. My only question is why'd you add all these mods and then try to sell it? You never get out of it what you put in. Very nice truck and I would be interested if it was lower priced.

Well just one of those things, my plans have changed and I think 29 is a fair price and that's the lowest I take for it, I see a lot newer trucks with more miles and half as clean for quite a bit more

Plus new tires, motor parts, and suspension parts is a bonus

the other problem that I have seen lately is most banks wont loan older than an 07 and nothing with more than 100k miles. I have a local bank that will loan about 21k on an 05 and thats it. not pricing your stuff just giving you some input. I had an 06 with about the same mods down to about $32k with only 40k miles on it and never had a hit on it so I parted it out and traded it in

Credit Unions will loan on older vehicles but only up to a certain percent of value per age of vehicle.

the other problem that I have seen lately is most banks wont loan older than an 07 and nothing with more than 100k miles. I have a local bank that will loan about 21k on an 05 and thats it. not pricing your stuff just giving you some input. I had an 06 with about the same mods down to about $32k with only 40k miles on it and never had a hit on it so I parted it out and traded it in

I will part it out later on if nobody buys it

not sure where y'all bank but my credit union will loan 100% of nada value...js...so if the truck books at 24...another 4k and u have a truck with 10k worth of mods for 4k...seems like a win win to me..

GLWS