2004.5 lly gmc duramax 4*4

scott2001

Its never fast enough
For Sale 2004.5 gmc duramax, crew cab 4*4

So i decided to sell the current duramax i have to buy a new one, its a 2004.5 lly pewter crewcab GMC four wheel drive.

Its loaded, got leather, heated seats, driver memory, on star, and center console, rear air. The mirrors have the led blinkers in them too. rear window has the factory defroster.

The truck now has 145,000 on her i just changed the tranny fuild and transfer case fuild out to amsoil.

It has new firestone transforce at 265/75/16, less then 4,000 miles on them and yes they are 10ply tires.
Still have the factory wheels, chrome step bars.

The truck was stock when i purchased it, the only mods to the truck are s-b drop in air filter, with air box moded, hypertech, and gutted the factory exhaust. And a b-w flip ball in bed of truck.

The bad inside of bed is got some scracthes as it been used as a truck, has a B-W flip ball. I used this trck to tow my horse trailer and tractor.

The only problme with teh truck is fuel pressure ruglater is cause the truck to surge, it will be fixed where someone buys the truck or not.

The truck is located in boaz alabama 35957
To my knowledge its never been up north no rust on the under side what so ever. I know its never been wrecked or painted on.

Nada is 21 grand, im asking 19,000 or best offer. Or send me a pm worst thing i can do is say no.

gmcpics002.jpg

gmcpics001.jpg

gmcpics003.jpg

gmcpics005.jpg

gmcpics004.jpg

Last edited: