2004.5 Twin Turbo Truck For Sale

RCCX

Need a sponsor
Its taken alot longer than I wanted it to but my truck is all back together and running strong.I havent dynoed the new motor yet due to it having about 100 miles on it but with my next project gettting closer to start my commonrail is for sale.Here is what it is and has:
2004.5 dodge 4x4 4dr short bed
New motor
Opie transmission
Glacier traction bars
Joe hellmann intercooler
Hellmann intercooler
Relentless Diesel custom injectors
Hx40-3b twins
Relentless diesel dual cp3's
Polydyn coated pistons and bearings
NX dual stage nitrous kit
Edlebrock progressive controller
TST powermax
Edge ez
Big mitusa belt driven fuel pump
3.42 ring and pinions(original 3.73 go with truck also)
Custon big line fuel system with 5/8 pick up in tank

Truck has around 70,000 miles on it and is very clean.
With the old motor truck dynoed 1177 hp and ran 11.10 at 127 mph

I am asking $35000.00 or best offer.
Call me for more info 936-537-4784
Serious inquiries only

Thanks,
RC

Good to see you back RC. Good luck on the sale.

Dang man..you fell back onto the face of the earth huh ? LOL
Good to see you around...good luck with the sale.

The last 3 months have been hell for me.I have jobs going all over the state and have been home for a total of 5 days since october.I am glad to be back though.

The motor was rebuilt to the original setup with the exception of the polydyn coatings.I didnt want to change what was working before.I will send anyone who wants pics if they will pm me with an email address and tell me what all they would like to see.There are a few pics of the truck in my gallery.

I am not set at the price listed above,if someone is interested make me an offer.

good lord RC, welcome back. :D I was starting to get worried about you. :D

Just take the truck to Joe's..have him swap out my motor that's there for yours...and I'll owe ya a beer. LOL

Welded cage? If you did not have acage in it I would be shooting that offer.........

Schoust said:
Welded cage? If you did not have acage in it I would be shooting that offer.........
the cage was done so it could be removed easily in the future!

Darn it, wasn't it going for 25k in the first thread? My truck was totaled less than a week ago from a guy who made a left turn in front of me......this one would be nice to have.

The reason I have a higher asking price is because I just spent a bunch of money on a new motor.I will take less if you want to make me a reasonable offer.

RCCX said:
The reason I have a higher asking price is because I just spent a bunch of money on a new motor.I will take less if you want to make me a reasonable offer.
That is what I thought, and I wouldn't have done it any different. Ya know if it was a long bed I would definitely be making an offer, but being a short bed I am not quite as tempted, plus I still have a ways to go before everything is settled with insurance on my old truck.....:(

how many miles on the tranny if you dont mind.?Anyone know what it costs to take a vehicle over the canadian line?