2004.5 Twin Turbo Truck For Sale

I will get some pics of the interior posted as soon as I can.Also the trans was freshend up while the motor was being rebuilt,so the entire drive train is new.

This truck is a deal! Anybody wanting a performance vehicle should take a hrd look at this ride because there is no way you could even come close to replicating it for the $$ ask!

Doug

Just imagine that power in your head then you will forget all about a stinking lwb!!! LOL. I know I would. He's only 15 minutes from me.

I sure wish you'd sell that thing already! I don't wanna end up being a quitter! :D

Wish you would have been selling it when I bought mine cause you could have considered it mine... I will be sending you a pm about tranny work.

i sent you a pm but oh well if you could email me some pics of the insiade of the truck and another thing would you be willing to trade for a truck and some cash thank you

I am out of town on a job and will post some interior pics as soon as I can.It has the dark grey interior and is immaculate.The only addition to the interior is the rollbar.

Ah, rollbar! I'm havin' a gaz over this truck like everyone else but I still just don't have all my puzzle pieces together......

Back