2004 F250 powerstroke, great toy hauler

solow1k

Really nice and custom 2004 Ford powerstroke, can not find a nicer more reliable truck.

-2006 front clip conversion
-custom dual bucket back seat, can send a pic to whoever wants one. So a total of 4 bucket seats. Very cool
-full audio system with the best of the best. ADS component front speakers, Alpine rear speakers, DD 12" sub in custom ported box/also doubles as rear center console, dual Diamond D6 series amps 1 on sub and 1 on mids/highs. Dedicated power and ground for each amp, and fuse breaker for each under hood.
-Autopage full alarm system with remote start and pager.
-Alpine radio with Ipod connection
-fully loaded with gray leather interior, heated/power seats and all that.
-tow package with hitch
-SCT tuner with custom tunes. Towing, economy and performance
-Elite diesel stage 1 injectors
-ARP head studs with new gaskets
-EGR delete
-MBRP exhaust 3.5" down pipe to 5" strait pipe with 7" tip. Also have full 5" muffler if someone wants it with the truck.
-24" chrome wheels. Semi new tires all around with lots of tread left. Also have stock spare wheel and tire.
-DJM lowering kit. "dream beams" up front with shackles and hangers in the rear.
-tint

Truck will tow whatever you hook to it without a second thought or issue, runs great on a regular basis and runs really well with or without a trailer. Can really surprise some Corvettes with this thing guys :) It makes around 500hp and 1000ft/lbs of torque as it sits, which can be easily changed with the custom turning im throwing into this package deal!

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

WillTruckNonHDR.jpg

Id like to get 27k obo

This is a sweet truck, I just don't have a use for a lowered 2wd truck in OH or I'd be all over it. Good luck with the sale.

-French

Thanks man, it still tows great. Ive just never been a 4wd guy. Next rig will be 2wd again, i loved it.

The snow would be the problem up here. I'm guessing your from TX or somewhere downsouth.

-French

A lot of the neiborhoods look alike down there, I've got a brother that lives in Rowlett, TX. Sorry for the derail, Good luck with the sale.

-French