2004 Lifted 9in Ram 4x4 Laramie Trade for diesel

blacknasty904

It’s a 2004 with low miles 116,xxx Very clean Florida truck, No rust, Never smoked in, Needs Nothing! Gets around 13mpg city and 17 highway. Oil changed every 3 thousand miles at dodge dealership. The Lift and everything has been professionally done by 4 wheel parts. This truck has been babied since the day I bought it. It has never been off road but very well capable. It’s the Laramie edition, Fully loaded with every factory option including Towing package, Towing Mirrors, Power everything, Leather, 4wd...and more. Has ever option except sunroof. I hate to get rid of this truck and I know I’ll regret it when I let it go. I love this truck and I know someone else will. I'm asking to trade or sell for 19,000. I do not need to sell it, Just want to see whats out there I would really like to trade for a dodge ram 2500 cummins 5.9 4x4 (((Contact me at 904-625-8271))) Thanks
Some of the Mods:
-6in Fabtech lift
-3in Body lift
-20x12 Fuel Hostage Rims
-37x13.50x20 Toyo MT
-Rhino liner Spray in Bedliner
-Tinted windows 5% on back, 20% on front
-Superchip Programmer
-Mogg Heavy Duty Upper and lower Ball Joints and Tie Rod Ends
-Afe Intake
-Flowmaster 10 series exhaust, 4in tips
-N-Fab 3 step bar
-Recon Smoked Headlights
-Recon LED interior Lights
-Custom Carbon Fiber Interior
-Custom Double Din Bezel
-Weather tech Floormats
-Jvc 7in Indash CD/DVD/MP3/Radio
-Two JL audio 12'' subs in Custom Box under back seat
-Kicker 750 amp
-Chrome Grille
-Kleinn Train horns
-Gears with limited slip
-Mag High Tech Dif Covers
.....And More!

Attachments

• POST1.jpg
    POST1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • POST2.jpg
    POST2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
  • POST3.jpg
    POST3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
  • POST4.jpg
    POST4.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Is that mileage hand calculated? I'm not doubting you as I haven't had a gas truck in years that just seems like good mileage for a gas truck...

yes, it has 4.56 gears and that millage is when you keep your foot out of it and dont speed