2005 3500, 6spd, mods, custom flatbed

hatchman

2005 dodge 3500, quad cab, dually, 4x4, leather, power seats, heated seats,6 speed manual transmission.
Extras: Used engine installed $5200, Van Aaken C5 5 position chip $550, pacbrake exhaust brake with on board air compressor $1100, 5" exhaust, South bend 3600# double disk ceramic clutch with upgraded slave cylinder $1900, custom boost, pyrometer, transmission temp gauge installed in cab $450, airaid high flow air filter, Kenwood touch screen in dash dvd player $900, tinted windows, firestone air bags on rear $350, bushwacker fender flares $300, custom built flat bed very heavy duty with toolboxes built in, all led lights, rhino lined, headache rack, gooseneck ball, class 5+ receiver hitch, michelin tires with 75% tread $1200.
Engine and clutch replace just 10,000 miles ago, the engine was a used engine with approximately 80k miles on it. I am a diesel mechanic and when I installed engine and I removed injectors, sent them out to have them flow tested, removed oil pan and inspected bearing which had normal wear, adjusted valves, replace rear main seal, installed new batteries, heater hoses, etc.
30k miles ago rear differential was rebuilt with all new carrier, ring gear and pinion, and bearings, all gearbox fluids were changed with amsoil synthetic.
This truck show normal signs of wear for the mileage, 235,000. but dont let this discourage you from checking out this truck, I have personally put over $10k in this truck not including any labor, this truck is mechanic owned and I am very meticulous about my maintainence, the reason i am selling truck is because I used to transport heavy trailers on a regular basis and I just dont use the truck anymore. this truck is a cadillac of work trucks it rides perfect and everything works as it should. bonus it gets 18+ mpg empty and 12-15 loaded.
The interior is very clean I have had husky liner mats in it since it was new and the carpet and seats are free of stains and tears. there is no body damage on the truck, the only flaw with the truck is that the bed was custom built by the person I purchased the truck from and there is some surface rust in some areas on the bed. this truck is a pickup chassis so a regular pickup box can be installed, if you dont like the bed.
please feel free to call with any questions Jason 402-850-3569
The truck is located in Omaha, Nebraska. I have the title free and clear.

Attachments

• dodgetruck 009 (1).jpg
    dodgetruck 009 (1).jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • dodgetruck 003 (1).jpg
    dodgetruck 003 (1).jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • dodgetruck 010 (1).jpg
    dodgetruck 010 (1).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0