2005 Dodge Ram Triple Turbo Regular Cab Shortbed

I love this truck!! Hate to see it for sale, but hate to see it sit. GLWS!

I wish I could afford it.......

Some one buy this truck please HAHA

I talked to Jared and made an offer the other day. I know a lot of guys that were following his build would love to see this truck finished!

Bump for a nice guy and nice truck

I only wish I could afford it, thing is so mean! I would definitely love to see someone finish it and cause hell with it.

This beast has been in storage for 2+ years...somebody put her back on the street!!! ;)

I dont know how someone from the midwest hasnt bought this and ran ODSS or something like that with it!!! With all the big events out here, could see a lot of track time and possible coverage! Sure does deserve it!

Wish I had a reliable DD so I could have tons of fun with this thing!!!!

Still for sale. I had a buyer but he was concerned about the mileage of the motor. Somewhere in the forums, he said I stated the built motor had 80,000 miles (although I haven't had a chance to find that post), but that's just not possible. Wide Open Performance is no longer around so I can't ask them for the mileage on the invoice and I haven't been able to locate the original invoice on the $18K motor build. I believe it is in my storage unit in Utah, but haven't had a chance to get out to Utah to find it. I'd like to post back here when I have legit numbers.

Last edited:
Here you go and this was in 2011

16f10147b04e16041305fe2fcf220262.jpg

Jared,

Just keep it...nobody else deserves a truck that nice.

Mine has sat for three years almost...caught up on life...and now look forward to taking it off the jack stands!

Back