2005 GMC 2500hd CCLB 4x4

TheSmokinStroke

Looking to get rid of my LLY. It has been a great truck for the short period I've owned it but I am looking to get rid of it and get into a 12v and pocket some cash. It has 219XXX miles and that will go up daily as it is my daily driver.

2005 GMC 2500HD CCLB 6.6 Auto
-SLE package with pw/pl, bose sound system with steering wheel controls, full center console. Seats in good shape drivers side had a rip but was patched.

-Truck runs great, all injectors balance out good, no issues performance wise. I believe trans has been rebuilt judging by how it shifts but I can't verify that. Never misses a beat though. I just changed it over to Schaeffers motor oil on the last change.

-Interior has blue led's in domes and door lights.

-Has a leveling kit and 1" block in the rear.

-20x9.5 Pro Comp wheels with 2 Cooper Zeon LTZ and 2 Mickey Thompson STZ. (Tread pattern is almost identical)

-Has smoked led cab lights and taillights

-Comes with running boards, not currently on the truck.

-Just got 2 new rear U-Joints (Spicer) and a new center bearing (Spicer) as of 4/24/14.

-Has an S&B cold air intake with dry filter, and a Magnaflow 5" exhaust with no muffler. Never had a tune to my knowledge.

The rockers on the truck are not in the best shape, the bed could stand to be repainted (chips along wheel well have peeled off some paint), and someone tried fixing a dent and did a pour job. Also has 3 small holes in each upper rear cab pillar from a roof rack from previous owner. Other than that the truck has regular chips and dings for the miles. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this thing anywhere.

I'd like to start at 17,500 but am open to reasonable offers.

Would consider partial trades for 4x4 quads or a nice second gen dodge cummins.

Located in Hadley, MI. 48455

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0