2005 Yamaha R6 *Low Miles* $5,600 OBO

duckhunter_1100

Gonna try listing this again as I lowered the price.

2005 Yamaha R6 sportbike with just under 3,500 miles on it. I am the second owner of this bike. Original owner only put about 1000 miles on it, I bought it last spring for summer riding and am now selling because I don't get enough time to enjoy it. The bike is in great condition with only a couple minor flaws. The reason for this is that it was tipped over in a Wal Mart parking lot onto the right side. Luckily the frame slider took most of the damage but is still only slightly scuffed up. The lower cowl has a couple small scratches, and the pipe has a little scuff. Other than that though, it's in great shape.

It also has several aftermarket parts including a carbon fiber Yoshimura TRC slip-on pipe, swing arm spools, frame sliders, fender eliminator kit w/ blinkers, flush mount front blinkers, and tank protector. It has always had Amsoil run through it, I just changed the oil before I stored it for winter. It also has a custom paint job that the original owner had done. The paint is a dark black cherry that looks great, especially in the sunlight.

This bike gets great gas mileage as well, I averaged about 38-40 mpg last summer. If there are any questions about it or anything just let me know. I hate to sell this as it's so much fun, but I just don't get enough time to enjoy it.

I'm asking $5,600 OBO. I have more pictures if anyone is interested, just send me an email and I'll send you one back with some pics. Any questions pm me or call me, 989-670-2385