2005 Yamaha R6

duckhunter_1100

2005 Yamaha R6 sportbike with just under 3,500 miles on it. I am the second owner of this bike. Original owner only put about 1000 miles on it, I bought it last spring for summer riding and am now selling because I don't get enough time to enjoy it. The bike is in great condition with only a couple minor flaws. The reason for this is that it was tipped over in a Wal Mart parking lot onto the right side. Luckily the frame slider took most of the damage. It is slightly scuffed up, the cowl has a couple small scratches, and the pipe has a little scuff. Other than that though, it's in great shape.

It also has several aftermarket parts including a carbon fiber Yoshimura TRC slip-on pipe, swing arm spools, frame sliders, fender eliminator kit w/ blinkers, flush mount front blinkers, and tank protector. It has always had Amsoil run through it, I just changed the oil before I stored it for winter. It also has a custom paint job that the original owner had done. The paint is a dark black cherry, that looks great especially in the sunlight.

This bike gets great gas mileage as well, I averaged about 38-40 mpg last summer. If there are any questions about it or anything just let me know. I hate to sell this as it's so much fun, but I just don't get enough time to enjoy it.

I'm asking $5,900 OBO, thanks for looking.

Attachments

• bike 1.JPG
    bike 1.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 19
  • bike 2.JPG
    bike 2.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
  • tail.jpg
    tail.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 15
  • bike 3.JPG
    bike 3.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 27
  • odo.jpg
    odo.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 11
Here's a couple pics of the scuffed up cowl, pipe, and slider. Like I said, nothing major and it's barely noticeable on the cowl and pipe, but it's something a potential buyer should know about. Thanks again for looking.

Attachments

• cowl.jpg
    cowl.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 9
  • pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 10
  • slider.jpg
    slider.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 8