2006 2500 Quad Cab Laramie 4x4

what are you trying to say?

Look at the friggen economy and the auto market............:bang

I was saying the economy is crap/ fuel prices high/ and trying to trade at dealer usually equals real low money ( I was thinking they were going to offer you under $20K)

Your truck is nice and worth more.

I'll give you $23K for it with the stock tires:poke::hehe::hehe:

if it's not sold by end of january and i am still job searching then i will take it,

I thought you owned an oil company? Why are you job hunting now?
Why the need to get rid of the truck anyway?

but to answer about the need to rid of the truck,

i think as of right now, i'd be better off in a f150 super crew or something of the sort until i get back on my feet. cheaper payment, cheaper fuel, cheaper insurance. need i go on?

Didnt you just sell your 06 red truck, then bought this 06 silver truck saying you could not walk away from it. . . now your selling it???

Dude. . .what gives?

I am not a financial genius, but vehicles are not the best investment. . .

but to answer about the need to rid of the truck,

i think as of right now, i'd be better off in a f150 super crew or something of the sort until i get back on my feet. cheaper payment, cheaper fuel, cheaper insurance. need i go on?

Sorry to hear this Chase- keep a positive attitude- things happen and you can be all the better for it, if you stay positive-
Joel

Didnt you just sell your 06 red truck, then bought this 06 silver truck saying you could not walk away from it. . . now your selling it???

Dude. . .what gives?

I am not a financial genius, but vehicles are not the best investment. . .

it was a smart thing to do.
i owed more than i could sell my red dodge for so i "traded" my buddy for his 05 ford dually with my same payment/loan. sold it for what i owed against it and got out of that high interest rate/high monthly payment loan.

i also then sold my 99 dodge i had for two months and used the money from that as a downpayment on this silver dodge. i financed this one at a much lower interest rate, shorter period, and lower payoff.

long story short, it was VERY wise of me to do what i did.
i had a feeling the "good days" would end, but i never thought it'd happen so soon.

Sorry to hear this Chase- keep a positive attitude- things happen and you can be all the better for it, if you stay positive-
Joel

i hope you're right. someone is going to try and assist me on getting a job, and it will be closer to my gf so now she won't have to move to me, i can move to her. :)

with factory polished alloys and 285/70R17 BFG Mud Terrain KM2's (the new design), i will drop price to 27,500 obo.

Back