2006 48re and electric shift tcase

Baron85

2006 48re transmission and nv273 electric shift transfercase for sale. Transmission was supposedly rebuilt around 30,000 miles ago. Previous owner did not have receipts but when I called Muldoon and the local shop they both said they had sold/rebuilt trans for previous owners name around 2 years ago. I bought the truck with the intention of swapping in a manual and the time has come to start. The transmission has a standard rebuild, with a dacco single disc converted and Muldoon valvebody. I also had Dirt Road Diesel replaced the prndl switch earlier this year. I have put around 10,000 miles on the transmission and there is definately a problem with the converter, it is REALLY loose. Other than that shifts fine and once locked up pulls well. I have a lock up switch installed so potential buyers can test drive and verify clutches are not slipping.

I want to start pulling the truck apart to swap in the next 2-3 weeks. Before that time you are more than welcome to come test drive.

Asking $1200 for the transmission and converter and $500 for the tcase. Located in Woodland Park, Colorado. Not interested in shipping.

Open to offers. $1200 seems high but not really sure what these are worth. Let's try $900 for the transmission or best offer. I want to get my manual swapped in soon. Also open to possible trades for 3rd gen stuff

Ended up pulling the transmission today since I have a few days off work. Sitting here waiting for someone to get it. Open to reasonable offers or trades.