2006 6.0 Fabtech ride?

lilgsx

How is the ride with a Fabtech radius arms 6" lift? I am going to get a lift but I want it to ride better than the Stock FX4 package that is on the truck now. I am not sure on weither or not the get Fabtech or the Donahoe 4.5" lift. Both are about the same price. Rize is just out of the question. I am not going to send 2000 plus on a lift kit. It is sweet looking but Damn it is $$$$. Thanks

Luke

DR is considered to be among the best for a SD lift, so if they are the same money go with DR

I would get the DR (4-link), but FYI RIZE is now making a 6" radius arm kit. it has everything you need front/rear

image002.jpg

talk to DCSpecial ( DC@TruckToyzPerformance.com )- he can get you all the gear youll need

Last edited:
Can you upgrade to the 4 link later on after you put on the 4.5 DR. kit? Please forgive me Lifts are very new to me.

Yes, you can start out with the standard radius arm drop brackets and then upgrade to the 4-link kit.

With the 4-link kit, you'll no longer need the radius arm drop brackets that come with the standard 4.5" kit.

The alignment cams aren't need with the 4-link kit.....gives you lots of adjustment to set your caster.

If you go with the 4-link kit from the start it is slightly cheaper since you can subtract the radius arm brackets and alignment cams out of the system.

So what you are say is get the DR 4.5 kit without the radius arm drop brackets and alignment cams but,with the 4 link kit. Right?
So this will give the best ride over all?

4-link system will ride better than the Radius Arm Drop bracket system.