2006 Dodge 2500 4x4 Laramie

fly into austin or houston and i'll pick you up and you can drive this home.

come on guys!
bank loan value on this truck as of this morning is right at 30k!!!!

No money Chase... times are hard for everyone right now I think, it sucks but I do hope you sell er'... hope your back on your feet soon enough TTT for a sweet ride

come and get my 2001 for 12,500 and i could prolly get the bank to let me get yours if i hoped hard enough

ok, offers start coming.
tomorrow is last day unless i can borrow money from gramps

did something change over night or what cause i've got a hand full of guys i'm meeting with over the weekend to look at my truck for my asking price of 26,500!!!!!!! :rockwoot:
that would be so amazing to sell it for that! i could pay it off and go on down the road! i'd still be taking a loss at that price, but that's just how it goes!

if someone is spreading the word about my truck, i wanted to say THANK YOU!!

still have the truck guys.
my grandparents helped me out so i wouldn't lose it.
i also have it hidden out of town ;)

i've got three guys going to their banks tomorrow to see if they can get approved..
we'll see what the outcome is..

Its hard to get a loan of that amount right now. I hope the best for them!!

why do you say that?
i got the loan for this truck not even two months ago no questions asked.
it all depends on your credit.

bank approved me for an 09 f250 6.4L but i cannot afford the payments, but they DID approve me!

True. Just depends. Got friends that make alot and the banks told them they have enough toys. LOL

haha, yeah i know who your friends are ;)
one paid me in cash haha

Thats my boss. They was his play money! LOL He has money but smart with it. His truck is paid off too.

I've got a good friend thats over one of the banks in town. My dad and him were talkin the other day and he said the people that let them lend money had cut the amount of money they could loan way back in the past couple of weeks. Good luck with the sale. If it was a 6spd and I had a job I'd buy it.

yeah chase LoneStar sucks... i did a free credit check deal and i have ZERO credit rating and im on my 3rd loan at the bat bank... im going to another bank on monday haha

Yeah I'll buy it. If I didn't have to put 20% down at the bank. Hit me up when you get back from brenham.